chapter one

( the skybox )
third persons point of veiw

THE CONCRETE GROUND WAS ALL LOGAN COULD FOCUS ON AS HE MUMBLED WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO HIM SELF.

His chest felt heavy as he was swarmed with guilt. When the boys had went through with the plan Logan hadn't been thinking, he hadn't thought about the consequences not just for him but for his mother too.

The fear he felt for his mother was slowly eating away at him as he sat on the hard, dusty floor.

Logan huffed angrily, he so badly wanted to blame Wells for this whole ordeal but he had only himself to blame for giving into the younger boys pleads in the first place.

The silence was almost deafening in the small prison cell the boys had been placed in, so he was thankful when Oliver decided to opened his big mouth.

"Soo, do you guys have any food..?"

Even if it was to ask a question as stupid as that.

"Do you not think if either me or Logan had food, we would have already said so?" Wells snapped, rubbing a hand over his face in frustration.

This made Logan angry, they were in this mess because of Wells, he had no right to snap at Oliver, even if his question was ridiculous.

"Shut the fuck up Wells, the only reason we are in this mess is because of you and your stupid obsession with Clarke Griffin!" Logan snapped, glaring angrily over at the shocked boy.

Wells shock quickly wore off as he jumped to his feet, storming over to Logan, a look of fury overtaking his features.

"Listen here Quinn, it's not just my fault! Both you and Oliver said you would help, voluntarily may i add!" He jabbed his pointer finger at Logan's chest.

Oliver watched them in bewilderment, growing nervous as Logan's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Come on guys, being stuck in here is shit enough, you guys are just making it shittier!" Oliver exclaimed, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Both Wells and Logan both turned their heads, ready to start on Oliver when the door opened, revealing 3 guards, their battens at the ready.

Logan would never admit it but in that moment he was scared shitless, he wasn't ready to die, what if wells plan was to go wrong and they all got floated instead.

Oliver on the other hand looked like a lost puppy as he stared the guards down, obviously forgetting the original plan.

The boys huddled closer together as the guards walked into the room, placing a smallish metal box on to the nearest flat surface.

"What's going on!" Logan demanded, acting as though he had no clue in the world.

"Quiet, hold out your left arms, all of you!" A guard instructed.

Oliver was the first to comply, spluttering out questions as they attached what looked to be some kind of tracking device into his arm.

Wells went next, wincing as it latched onto his wrist.

Everyone in the room was now looking at Logan, he looked anxious, Oliver noticed this and gave him a reassuring smile, encouraging him to stick out his arm, which he did.