chaptor two

( the ground )
third persons point of view

LOGAN QUINN was loving earth.

He has been enjoying earth, taking in its beauty, it was as beautiful as it had been described.

The brunette was strolling through camp, reuniting with old friends, he was genuinely happy.

Wells noticed him strolling by and called him over, the two were still on rocky terms but right now wasn't the time to argue.

"Wells, Griffin, Collins." Logan chirped happily, sling his arms around Wells and Finns shoulders.

"We have a slight..issue." Wells announced grimly.

Logan's face dropped and arms fell to his sides.

"Well go on then." He sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"We've been dropped on the wrong damn island." Clarke spoke angrily, fiddling with a map.

Before Logan could even process the information, Jasper Jordan stumbled over.

"Ah, cool, a map. Got a bar in this town, I'll buy you a beer." He jokingly flirted with Clarke.

This seemed to anger Wells as he shoved Jasper away angrily.

"You mind." Wells said, almost trying to sound intimidating.

"Whoa. Sorry." Jasper put his hands up in surrender, backing away almost instantly.

"Hey, hey, hey. Watch it, he's with us." A new voice sneered, a voice that made Logan's fists clench.

Standing infront of Logan was John Murphy, a boy he had hoped had been floated a long time ago.

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells spoke carefully, taking notice of Johns threatening tone. Logan took a step closer to Wells, ready to jump in for him if anything were to happen.

"We're on the ground. That not good enough for you." Bellamy butted in, smirking as a crowd formed around them.

"We need to find mount wether. You heard my fathers message, this has to be our first priority." Wells informed, trying to the message across.

Logan winced, maybe bring his father up wasn't the brightest idea.

"Wells." He warned, taking notice of the sudden change in the crowds expressions.

"Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little princess." Octavia hissed, crossing her arms angrily.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to mount weather, not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty mile trek, okay? So id we want to get there before dark, we need to move now." Clarke shouted, gaining the attention of the crowd.