chapter four

( the ground )
third point of view

LOGAN PACED AROUND THE DROP SHIP, DEEP IN THOUGHT AS HE WAITED ON THE REST OF THEIR LITTLE RESCUE GROUP.

He just couldn't understand why something had to happen to Oliver the most innocent out of them all.

"You ready Logan?" Clarke called out, waiting for him at the entrance of the drop ship.

He merely nodded, following Clarke towards Bellamy and Octavia, groaning when he realised why.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy questioned, as he bandaged up Octavia leg.

"I don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake." Octavia huffed.

"You could have been killed." Bellamy spoke through clenched teeth.

Clarke used this as her opportunity to butt in, signalling for both Wells and Logan to follow her.

"She would have if Jasper hadn't jumped in to pull her out." Bellamy looked surprised at this new information.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming, too." Octavia sprung up noticing Clark's pack.

"No, no. No way. Not again." Bellamy lightly pushed her back.

"He's right. Your leg's just gonna slow us down." Clarke said truthfully.

"I'm here for you." Clarke spoke to Bellamy now.

"Clarke what are you doing?" Logan and Wells sported the same pissed of look.

"I hear you have a gun." Bellamy lifted his t-shirt, showing the gun tucked tightly into the waistband of his trousers.

Logan was getting bored now, this was taking too long. Suddenly remembering he had left Amara and Charlotte, he look around around finding them by the tree line.

"Uh. I'll be back in a sec." Logan spoke up, already jogging towards the two.

"Traitor." Wells muttered.

"Hey guys." Both girls heads snapped up, dropping the leafs they had been playing with.

"Hey Logan. We're sorry about your friend, we heard about it from some big kids." Amara said, Charlotte nodded her head.

"Thanks guys." Logan smiled meekly.

"I'm actually going to go rescue him right now, i just came to check on you guys first." Logan continued.

"Oh. We're fine, go ahead it looks like your friends are leaving." Charlotte was right, they were beginning to leave.

"Logan." Clarke and Wells shouted, signalling for him to hurry up.

"I'll catch up in a sec." They both nodded.

"I need to go. Will you guys be okay by yourselves?" He questioned the girls.

"Yupp." Amara dragged on.