****Chapter 7****

Xander's pov

I never had a problem with silence,infact one would say I enjoyed it and I do.A woman or man with class could lose their mask just with a sentence.A person who trusts and loves you will see that you're a ugly human being with a sentence.

Just like Alice.

That girl was a wild one,she never learnt to sit down and still remember how Mami used to complain how she'll scare away people.But her noiseness didn't make me retreat, instead I began finding myself doing absolutely anything to get a smile on her face.

She had childish tendencies that Zander and I found adorable.We would play with her when we were younger,when I wasn't blinded by hate and betrayal.

And then we did it.

We took Alice first time.

And I still remember it .....

Pov(17 years old)

We were mad after our mom's new boyfriend began abusing us and when we told mom,she said we deserved it.Hurt and angry at our fate,we took off to her house ignoring our mother's shreiks to come back.

We went to Ally's house and sneaked through her window.She kept it open for us after the first time we sneaked in and when we both were safe in her pink room with may too many stuffed animals,we noticed she had woken and was trying to read our face.

She was wearing the pink strawberry nightgown that we got her on her 15th birthday last week and she lifted her arms up like she knew ,that she wanted us to know that she's here for us and I dived into it.She was my escape from my mom who had money that she could throw at us but never enough love.

We both crawled and laid down in her fluffy bed with her in between and but my emotions were rising every minute and I couldn't hold in the rage and sadness in me and I lifted Ally's chin towards me and kissed her like I was a starving man.

She moaned into my mouth as Zander kissed down her neck and began grinding on her.Our clothes were feverishly ripped off and we had our hands all over her.

I lined my tip to her entrance and I searched her eyes for hesitation but there was none.

"I'll be gentle okay?"I whispered to her knowing it was her first time
She bit her lip and nodded and she closed her eyes and moaned when she felt Zander's mouth surrounding her hard nipples.I slowly pushed into her nearly choking at how tight she felt as she whimpered in pain.I was completely in and I waited for my go signal as I took in deep breaths to make sure not come so quickly like a virgin when I was not.

When she grinded her hips in response to Zander's kiss,I lost my control and slammed in her in a ruthless pace.Zander shoved her panties to her mouth before she screamed and woke the entire neighborhood.Finally I licked my thumb and rubbed her clit and felt her tighten more and I started to flick it as I watch her come undone,I quickly pulled out and jerked off a couple of times before painting her body with my seed.

Me and Zander toon turns and by morning we wore our clothes and headed out looking at her s beautiful sleeping form one last time.

Present

She has been living with us for two weeks and she wouldn't talk to us and I don't blame her.We treated like trash.She eats with us but after eating she would wash her dishes and head in her room to read from her Kindle.

We want to talk to her but we were cowards and didn't know what to say.So we embraced the silence and the silence that once felt good for me

Is haunting me now