Chapter 11

Xander's pov

We sat there frozen for a long time not proving and not knowing what to do.She stormed out on us and though she had every right to it still hurt.We were so comfortable with the relationship we had with Ally,sex with no strings or friends with benefits.We knew her feelings,we knew she felt more but we chose to ignore it as we wanted her selfishly.
Past(22 years old)

It finally caused chaos,when she ran out of the apartment it took two months two fucking months to understand what we just lost.When Ally ran out of our apartment we didn't know it was from our life as well and one next month she hadn't come to college,I enquired about her to her friends who looked like they cared less about her and it pissed me off.Me and Zander drove to her usual hangout spots to recieve more information and incase you didn't know yes,she blocked all contact through phone with us and when we drove to her parents house we were surprised yet again.The house looked lifeless almost as if nobody has ever lived there.

"Excuse me , young man What is your name?" An old grandpa with thick black glasses asked.Zander replied"Zander and Xander" and the man slowly grinned and I felt a feeling of unsettlement set on my stomach and he said

"The residents of the house wanted me to inform you that they're leaving."

Me and Xander stared at the old man in disbelief and tried calling her parents but they're went straight to voicemail and we finally let reality hit us.

She left us.

Present
Slowly we trudge up to her room,each step feeling heavier than the next until we finally reached her door and softly knocked on it.We knocked again and after receiving no reply once again,we slowly opened the door and my mind captured the beautiful sight I have ever seen.She was softly sucking her thumb and cuddling an...

"Octopus? Is that a Octopus stuffie?" I whispered quietly to Zander
"It looks to be"He chuckled

We need to talk to her and as my body is hesitant,it has to be done.We miss her and maybe she can explore her self with us.We had become so reckless after Ally left and finally our turning point was when Lucas found us in the side of the road drunk and naked.He cleaned us up from Alcohol and gave us the club life and now here we are 2 years vice president of the club.We will always be grateful for this life.It has all it wants except one thing

Her

And I hope............

She forgive us