Chapter 10

Ally's pov

I groaned at the terrible headache.This is why I avoided drinking and I suddenly noticed and arm around me and I froze and completely opened my eyes to find Xander's face just couple of inches away from mine and I couldn't help but skim over his features and compare from the last time I saw him,He looked more rugged and mature his beard kept in shape and his body also seems to mature and harden over the course of 2 years.

I bit my lip and slowly wriggled out of Zander's arm and rushed to my bedroom.It was then I noticed that I was in a unfamiliar outfit.I was in a yellow shirt that looks more like a shirt on her and my panties.My cheeks were blood red and I quickly changed out of the outfit and went back to the Kitchen and saw the twins were cooking breakfast.

"How does your head feel?" Zander asked
"Better, Can I get some coffee ?" I was passed a cup and I thanked them and started recounting what happened last night.My face heated up with embarrassment.I slept with them,I mean I only slept slept not like slept with them.

I quickly wolfed down my breakfast and was making my way to my room when Zander's voice rang through the room

"So this is how it's gonna be? You're just gonna ignore us? I thought we were better than that!"

There was a pregnant pause when sudden rage filled me and I whipped around to face them and sneered"Well since our relationship is so marvelous and adorable and fantastic,we should have a picnic and laugh together at the wonderful memories we made"

His face paled at my words and he stammered"I-I was-s'nt-"
"Save it"I cut off coldly
"I am just whore right"I asked in a mocking tone before storming upstairs.

As I lay in the security of my bed the flashes of the the day that changed it all pops in my mind and for once I embrace those memories and pain I usually avoided.

Past (20 years old)

My hands are trembling at the excitement and nerves I have as I finally take a deep breath in and let it out . It's a cold and people are basically hiding in cafes and and warm shops as I stand infront of their apartment and I slowly head in and clutch the box in my hands like my life depends on it. My excitement was as it's peak and I saw a beautiful blonde woman looking like she had the best time of her life and I felt my
heart clench,but I quickly shook my head and smiled, We'll be exclusive soon and they'll love as much as I love them.

"Helllllooo"I drawled as I saw them playing video games shirtless
"Sup"
"Yo"
"I got something for you"I chuckled in excitement and I placed the box on the table. They didn't even bother to look what it was and finally after trying for 15 minutes to get their attention,I pulled the plug out and they both groaned.
"I GOT YOU SOMETHING!"I yelled and Zander threw his arms up
"Fine let me see this"
He opened the sparkly pink box and I saw his eyes soften at the contents.It was pictures of us different stages of life and as he and Xander went through all of it chuckling at photos that held memories I held my breath at the last card.

It was my confession

When they spotted it for sometime they didn't move nor speak.Finally Xander stood up and asked me darkly "What the fuck is this?!"
I was oblivious and shyly but happily replied "I love you both and I-"
You really thought you had a chance with us?"he asked cut me off with a dark chuckle
"You are just whore Alice....A WHORE!"He screamed in my face while the other boy I gave my heart to just smirked at me.

"I-I a-a-am s-sorry"I sobbed and quickly hugged myself to protect myself.

What have I done?

But he was not done it's almost as if he wants to drive the pain to my bones and he leaned to my ear and said "You know that blondie that left?She has experience and we fucked so hard that she was screaming around us and squirting on our sheets.You are just the innocent and convinent fuck in our lives"

I sobbed as bile was fighting to push out of my throat and pushed him and ran toward the door

I am hurt.....