Chapter 14

Zander pov

I don't think it's physically possible for me to forget that echoing scream that resounded through the community in the cold night.We rushed to see her tear streaked face rushing towards us and she jumped on me, wrapping herself around me and holding onto me as if I am the fresh air she needs to breathe and survive.

I hold her tight and refused to let her see the horror infront of me.Xander had a unknown guy pinned down and I am pretty certain I saw a syringe glinting against the moonlight.

My eyes were trained on Xander's swift punches as I cooed at Ally forcing her to calm her heart as it pounded quickly against mine.She relaxed in my arms and by then Xander was by our side and rubbing her back.

We took her back and I sat on a chair and softly called her"Bambi, look at me please"
She immediately looked up and whimpered and I before I could do or say anything,Xander picked her up from my lap and began carrying her and bouncing her softly saying she was safe and we'll protect her.She calmed down considerably and was put back in my lap and Xander  knelt at her height and curled all her fingers except her thumb and gently nudged her lips silent command to open and suck.I thought she'll push us away or scream,but she quickly opened her mouth and leaned against me and started sucking her thumb.

She was calm now and I began stroking her hair and inner thighs and suddenly she clenched her thighs together and like an idiot I began to grin at her obvious sign of arousal.

She quickly tried to distract me tho and took her thumb out of her mouth and asked "Where's that man?Why was he here?Had he come to hurt me?"

"We don't know yet, he's in our clubhouse basement tied up and we'll talk to him tommorow okay?"I asked her

"Otay"she mumbled against her thumb and she said "Um..you know that I-"
"Yes Bambi"Xander interjected
"And it's nothing to be aahamed of,even we are Daddy Doms"I added
"Both of you?"she questioned
"Both of us"I confirmed

We made hot chocolate and  she asked us about when we joined the club and how did we discover this
"Well after college,we were really lost as to what to do and we weren't happy at the people we became"I looked at her as I said it and sighed"Well we began Underground fighting and met Luke's father,Matt.He cleared us up and invited us to join the MC and we agreed,then Luke introduced me to Ddlg and the rest is history"
"Did you have any littles?"
"Other than like a one night?,No"
She by then began  rubbing her eyes and yawning and Xander noticed this as well as he announced"Bed time"and she shocked us by stomping her foot and whining
"Nooooooo"
"Bambi,get your cute little butt to bed before I do"Xander threatened
She pouted bit finally said"fine but only if I get a goodnight kiss"

We were glad she had forgotten the incident with that man that we didn't disobey her and we both pecked her forehead and watched her trudge up to her bedroom.

We looked at eachother and said at the same time"I think I have feelings for her"
Our eyes widened at eachother's confession and I asked"You..want to share her?"
Xander nodded and with determination clear in his eyes he replied

"But this time we do it right"