Accident

*Iris' P.O.V*

I whined softly as I woke up, feeling hot. I squirmed to sit up, the blankets sliding off of me. I looked down with a small whine escaping me. I rubbed my eyes as I crawled to the edge of the fort, peeking out. I smiled tiredly when I saw the Elders standing around.

"We would have known if she left wouldn't we?" Adira asked, her voice sounding worried. What could she be worried about? There was no reason to worry for.

"Yes, the wards would have let us know if she left," Ember reassured her. I tilted my head curiously as I watched them.

"So where is she?" Selene asked as she crossed her arms. "She's obviously not here, we looked everywhere," she stated.

"Opal," Nova said as she looked at the woman with a pleading expression. Opal sighed and closed her eyes, a soft pop sounding as she disappeared. I spun around as I heard the same popping noise.

"There you are, little one," Opal said as she looked down at me. "Have you been in the fort this whole time?" she questioned as she stepped out. The other Elders quickly rushed over and they audibly sighed in relief when they saw me.

"Did you have an accident?" Adira asked as she crouched down, making me look down at my lap. I nodded my head, I guess I had an accident. I hadn't really noticed until she pointed it out. I reached up for Opal who picked me up with ease.

"I'll take her and help her go clean up," Opal said. She closed her eyes and suddenly the world spun around me. I whined as I buried my face into her neck, waiting until everything settled down before I opened my eyes.

"Don't do that," I whined as I looked up at her. She offered me a small apology as she carried me to the bathroom.

"Let's give you a bath," she said, making me nod my head. "Arms up," she said as she sat me down. I lifted my arms up and she carefully pulled my dress off before tugging my wet panties off. She started the bath, putting the plug in. "Can you wash yourself?" she asked as she helped me into the tub.

"I can do it," I said as I accepted the wash cloth she gave me. "Where Mr. Slothy?" I asked when I realized that I didn't have my sloth.

"He's with Adira, she'll bring him to your room in a little bit but you can't have in the bath anyways," Opal stated. "I'll be right outside the bathroom if you need me," she informed me before she left the bathroom.

I set to work washing myself, blinking tiredly as I hurried to wash myself. I scrubbed my skin until it was pink and then I pulled the drain. I climbed out of the bath, surprised that Opal had set a towel out for me. I wrapped it around me as I padded out of the bathroom.

"You have to actually dry yourself off, you can't just wrap the towel around yourself baby," Opal cooed as she took the towel and started to dry me off. She helped me into a new dress and set of panties once I was dry. The dress had a floral design to it which wasn't my favorite pattern but I was okay with it.

"Mr. Slothy?" I asked as I looked up at her hopefully.

"Adira should be bringing him," Opal assured me. A small circle of purple appeared in the air and Mr. Slothy dropped through. Opal caught him and handed him to me, making me smile softly.

"Adira couldn't bring him, something came up in the court," Ember's voice rang through the circle before it closed.

"What that?" I asked with wide eyes as I looked at the air where the purple thing had just been.

"Ember can make little portals that things can pass through. She used it to bring Mr. Slothy to you," Opal informed me as she sat me down on my bed. She pulled my hair back into two pigtails. "We say that the thing those portals can't do is go to other worlds," she said, clearly meaning it as a joke.

"I from 'nother world," I murmured as I held Mr. Slothy close.

"Oh are you?" Opal asked as she looked down at me, clearly amused. "Why do you say that?" she questioned as she sat down next to me. I crawled onto her lap as I looked up at her.

"Cause I am. Woke up in a field naked, was embarrassing," I murmured as my cheeks blushed slightly. "Then I was here," I told her as I rested my head on her chest.

"You have a very active imagination, little one," Opal said as she rocked me slightly. "What's your other world like?" she asked.

"Is weird. No castles or Elders in it," I informed her, snuggling into her as I buried my face into my sloth, the fur brushing against my skin. "No magic either," I murmured.

"That sounds quite boring," Opal said as she gently lifted my head up to look me in the eyes. "You're still sleepy," she murmured as I nodded my head. "Well that won't do," she said as she tickled my sides. I squealed in surprise as I burst into giggles.

"Opa' no," I said as I tried to push her hands away, giggles bursting from my lips. "I no sleepy no more," I informed her as I twisted and turned, falling onto the bed. I took deep breaths as she stopped, looking at me with a small smile.

"I still think you look a little sleepy," Opal said as she reached to tickle me again. I crawled away, curling up at the top of the bed as I fake glared at her.

"I no sleepy, I never sleep again," I assured her as I held Mr. Slothy close.

"I'll tell Adira that and she'll make you sleep little miss," Opal informed me. I stuck my tongue out, giggling when she stuck her tongue out in return.