Movies

*Iris P.O.V*

I let the show Selene picked play quietly even after she fell asleep next to me. It was a decent show I guess but it seemed boring because the whole theme seemed to be trying to teach you about family and friends and the importance of it all in every single episode. I started to fall asleep from the boredom of watching the same lesson over and over again. I perked up when there was a soft knock on the door but faked being asleep anyways.

The door opened slowly before heels clicked softly on the carpeted floor. "Poor things fell asleep," I heard Opal murmur. I felt a cool hand on my cheek before I was lifted up gently by someone.

"I will take Iris to the cinema room," Adira whispered from right next to my head, making me assume that she was the one that she was the one holding me. She rubbed my back gently while lightly patting my bottom with her other hand.

"Do you think Selene told her about being little?" Nova questioned softly.

"I do not doubt that she did," Adira stated. "I mean they are in Selene's little room and they are watching cartoons," she said as she hummed softly.

"And you are fine with that?" Opal asked from the other side of me.

"No actually, it goes against every conversation we have ever had about Iris being our little," Adira stated. "And yet she goes and brings Iris into her little room and probably tells her about being little," she said.

"You know she probably just got excited dear," Ember stated from somewhere in the room.

"It does not matter whether or not she got excited, she explicitly broke a rule we all set down and discussed," Adira said. "It is because you never discipline her when she breaks a rule," she stated.

"Oh yeah, that is it for sure," Opal said, sounding annoyed. "You are just mad that you have not had a little in a long time and that Selene is mine and Nova's little," she stated.

"Sure," Adira snorted as she kissed the top of my head. "I am not mad at that at all, I was a little hurt when she decided to become your little but I am not mad at all," she said as she held me close. I whined softly and turned my head, hiding my face into her neck. "Oh shh shh shh baby," she said as she bounced me gently.

"Is she okay?" Nova asked, her voice sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I think I squeezed her a little bit too tight when I was moving her," Adira explained as she lifted my head up and kissed the tip of my nose. "Poor baby," she murmured as she bounced me gently.

"When are you going to bring up her being your little?" Opal questioned. "You can not keep putting it off," she stated, making Adira sigh softly.

"Yes I can. We have not even known her for that long and I do not want her to feel pressured or rushed into making a decision," Adira said. "I am sorry but I just did not want Iris to find out about littles and caregivers yet. I wanted her to get used to us first," she stated.

"I know that," Ember said as she walked closer. "Yet we can not change the fact that she found out already," she said softly as she took me from Adira and kissed the top of my head. "Let's go to the cinema room, there are some movies we need to watch now so the two little ones can go to bed at a regular time," she stated.

"No," Selene spoke up. I assumed she had just woken up and that's why she had chosen to speak now. "I want to stay up late with Iris," she said, a whine obvious in her tone.

"You little miss are not staying up late," Nova cooed. "You know you get cranky when we let you stay up late," she stated.

"No, mommy, Let me stay up late or....or.." Selene stuttered as she stomped her foot slightly. I was surprised that she called Nova mommy but figured it had to do with the whole little thing.

"Or what?" Opal questioned, her tone sounding both stern but also amused at the same time.

"Or else I will....I will...throw a fit," Selene said, sounding proud that she had come up with something.

"And I will put you in the corner," Opal replied, making Selene whine softly. "Do not whine because you do not like the corner, you are the one who wants to threaten to throw a fit," she stated.

"Momma is mean," Selene stated quietly, sounding upset at the idea of being put in the corner.

"Yeah, momma is so mean for making you go to bed at your normal bedtime. Maybe she should make you go to bed earlier," Nova stated.

"No," Selene said, sounding frustrated. "Auntie, you let me stay up?" she asked.

"No way kiddo," Adira said. "Auntie will let you pick out an extra snack for the movies though," she said.

"Thank you auntie," Selene stated as she clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Great," Nova groaned softly. "Ember you better keep an eye on your wife or else we are going to have some issues," she stated, making Ember chuckle as she kept her hold on me.

"I can not control Adira and you know that," Ember stated. "Let's go to the cinema room so we can get settled in," she said as she turned and started walking. I buried my face in her neck slightly with a small smile. "I know you are not asleep," she whispered in my ear, making me tense up.

"I am too sleep," I argued as I looked up at her slightly with a soft smile. "I didn't want to interrupt," I said.

"Well you should have just interrupted because Adira does not like eavesdropping," she stated with a small shrug. She entered a dark room and carried me somewhere. She sat down and laid me down next to her, the thing she laid me on dipping slightly underneath me. It took a little bit before there was a soft click before one of the movies started.