Sleepy

Ember-Mummy
Opal-Mumsy

*Iris P.O.V*
Crawling is so much fun and it's the quickest way to escape Mummy and Selene. Selene is fast but Mummy isn't fast at all. She's old so she can't keep up with me like Selene can.

"Come here," Mumsy scoops me up, making me squeal. She hadn't even been playing the game, this was most definitely cheating on some level. I kick my legs, throwing my head back as I try to squirm out of her hold.

"Give her back," Selene demands, shrinking back slightly when Mumsy raises an eyebrow.

"Please," Selene adds, clearly not wanting to get in trouble.

"Thank you for using your words but no, I think I'm going to hold Iris hostage. I mean she just sits so comfortably in my arms so clearly she needs to be held," Mumsy says. I babble in protest, reaching for my Mummy.

"I don't think she needs to be held. I think she wants to crawl around," Mummy says as she coos at me. I squeal, my fingers slipping into my mouth. I wanted to crawl around, it sounded so fun.

I bounce in Mumsy's arms, making her chuckle. She pats my diapered bottom, humming for a moment before she sets me down. I bounce up and down for a moment before realizing I should be crawling and I quickly crawl away.

"Come back," Selene whines as she toddles after me. She trips over her own feet, stumbling and falling over. I stop crawling, looking at her with wide eyes.

Selene bursts into tears, crying into Mumsy's dress when she scoops her up. I stop crawling, looking at the two of them with wide eyes as my fingers slip into my mouth.

"Hurt," Selene whispers into Mumsy's shoulder, making her sigh as she rocks Selene back and forth.

"I know baby, you hurt your poor little knees and hands," Mumsy says as she bounces Selene who continues to cry into her shoulder.

"I think we're done playing," Mummy says as she scoops me up, making me whine. I babble in protest, patting her face to show my anger. She chuckles slightly as she rocks me side to side.

"Cin'ma," Selene says, making Mumsy hum.

"What do you think Em? Should we let the two little ones watch something?" Mumsy asks.

"P'easeeeee," Selene says, sniffling slightly.

"Well when you ask like that then I have to say yes," Mummy says, making Selene squeal. My head rests on Mummy's shoulder as a yawn escapes me.

"You heard auntie, we have to say yes," Mumsy says. "Go pick," she tries to set Selene down but Selene whines and fusses, clinging to Mumsy who corrects herself and lifts Selene back up.

"Seems we both have clingy babies tonight," Mummy says as she chuckles slightly. Mumsy sighs as she nods her head, patting Selene's bottom.

"Is tonight a pull-up night? Is it?" Mumsy asks Selene as she rocks her back and forth, making Selene grumble.

"No, not a baby," Selene says with an angry huff.

"I know you're not a baby. If you were a baby I'd have you in a diaper like Iris is," Mumsy says, catching my attention as I look at her with confusion. I smile when she sticks her tongue out, a giggle escaping me as Mummy rocks me.

"Don't call names," Selene swats Mumsy's shoulder, making her frown.

"It's not name calling. Iris is in fact a baby right now and there's no shame in her being that. Just as there's no shame in you being my big girl who needs to wear a pull-up," Mumsy says as she pats Selene's bottom.

"Not wanna," Selene whispers, sounding sad. I frown at that, not sure why she's upset but wanting to make her feel better.

"I know darling but I think you would be more upset if you had an accident again today or even when you were sleeping. It's not like I'm going to make you stay in them all the time. Think of it as just in case, like when Auntie Adira has you use your powers to surround her when she's really really really mad," Mumsy says. I stare at her with confusion. She was saying a lot but I didn't understand most of it.

"Let's go find you something to watch," Mummy murmurs as she pats my bottom. I squeal happily, kicking my legs as I squirm to get comfortable.

Mummy carries me out of Selene's room, earning a whine of protest from me. I had been watching Selene and Mumsy, how dare she interrupt that! She bounces me slightly, trying to get me to stop fussing but I know it won't work.

I squirm in her arms, wanting to crawl again but she is mean and won't let me. I glare at her, crossing my arms over my chest. I squirm in discomfort, my tummy feeling weird before I wet my diaper. Mummy bounces me slightly, her hand patting my diaper before she realizes.

"Oh, did someone use their diaper?" Mummy asks, making me babble as I grab at her face. She lets me, letting me land a wet kiss on her nose.

"Goodness, you're certainly itty bitty," Mummy says as she rocks me, carrying me into the cinema room. I squeal, grinning happily when she sets me down in a chair. I immediately try to fling myself out of it and before I can hit the floor a purple portal appears. I squirm at how cold it feels before I realize I've just landed in Mummy's lap after a moment.

I blink at her, staring at her in confusion. She chuckles as she kisses my forehead, rocking me slightly as she hums. I babble in happiness, squirming until I'm fully cuddled up to her. She rocks me slowly, flicking her hand and I squeal as the screen turns on. I stare at the screen as Mummy rubs my stomach, my eyes closing within seconds of her doing that.

"I should have known, made me walk all the way to the cinema room just for you to be falling asleep within seconds," Mummy grumbles as she keeps rubbing my stomach, sighing softly as I press into her with a yawn escaping me. Her lap was so comfortable, I was never going to leave her lap.