Chapter 7

(AN- The medical stuff is 50% made up, 50% real. Hence, fanFICTION.)

One month was left and Harry was yet to know. Louis hated having to keep this from Harry because he knew that Harry had grown way too attached to him during the eleven months time that they saw each other practically everyday the whole day. Not that Louis was complaining about it, he loved having the younger boy attached to his side while they cuddled and got all cosy. But he now thought that keeping everything from the curly haired boy might not have been such a good of a plan as thought before.

Louis was driving his way to Harry's that morning, another day with his boyfriend, another day at work. Louis also had to discuss the matters with Anne but she already knew all. Harry was the only one kept out of the loop. Both thought it would be better to not tell Harry about Louis starting work with a social work institute. Now Louis regretted the decision.

Last night, before leaving Harry's house, the boy had asked him something.

“You're not going to leave me, are you?" Harry had signed with a sad look on his face.

“Of course not. Why would you think like that, sweetie?"

“It's just everyone always seems to leave. And you're basically my first ever friend that stayed this long."

“I'm also your boyfriend." Louis signed, making Harry blush at the fact. It had been two months of them being together and Harry still got shy and blush-y around Louis, and Louis absolutely found that incredibly adorable.

“And I'm not gonna leave. I promised you, didn't I?" Louis asked, earning a nod from the other one. “Then why worry?"

Harry shrugged. “I'm always led to think that way. I'm sorry."

Louis signed, heart getting a bit heavy after knowing that. He had known it already, but a reminder was painful as well. “Harry, darling, you don't have to worry about that. I'll always stay around. As long as you want me to. I won't leave, I don't want to let you go. You're too important to me."

Harry bit his lips, eyes wide in innocence, his face dripping with adorableness. Louis just wanted to kiss him with all he has, but he knew he couldn't pressure Harry that much.

So like always, he leaned forward, cupping the soft cheeks and brought his lips closer to Harry's slowly before pressing them together. Harry responded by moving his lips, slow but he's learning, and Louis found it a matter of pride that he was Harry's first kiss. Harry was still hesitant when it came to kissing but Louis knew he loved it every time Louis would initiate it.

Louis liked it how they would share a simple kiss and both would instantly feel calmer, relaxed, like there wasn't any problem in the world. Louis would much rather kiss Harry all day and all night than do anything else. Harry would much rather that too but unfortunately that was only a dream because they both knew it couldn't happen.

So now, as Louis drove to Harry's, he thought about telling Harry about his plan on working. He had to tell him, he can't just stop going to Harry's have him know about nothing. That would just be cruel. And Louis couldn't do that to his baby.

As the house approached, Louis' palms started to grow damp. The sweat from anxiety about how Harry would take the news, would he be okay with it, would he feel bad, was eating him away.

He parked in front of the house and exhaled deeply. He told himself he could do this. Whenever he feels like the time being right, he'll do it and he'll do it today.

With that he got out of his car and went to the door. Anne let him in, greeting him with a warm hug. He met Harry having breakfast in the kitchen (a bowl of coco pops), and when Harry looked up to see Louis standing there, he smiled and waved his hand while chewing, his mouth stuffed (he likes to eat two spoons full of cereal together and then chew, he loves his mouth being filled with the taste, don't judge).