Chapter 5

“How many do you have?" Louis asked Harry who was having trouble counting all the tickets he had won. Harry looked down and had his tongue tipped out with his brows frowning in concentration, he was trying to gather all the tickets, making sure none fell, and count them.

Louis' lips tugged upwards slightly seeing Harry like this. He absolutely adored how much Harry got competitive during the games, like a little child. It wasn't annoying in any way, it was endearing.

Louis decided to just watch Harry count through all. He was enjoying this more than he should've. He gave Harry all the time he needed to count, he didn't mind waiting one bit, only since it concerned Harry.

Harry beamed at the total number and looked up, smiling widely, at Louis. Louis was still fondly smiling at Harry and wasn't quick enough to change his expression. Once noticing Louis' stare, Harry blushed and looked down again while biting his lips. Louis laughed and titled Harry's face up.

“How many?" Louis asked again, smiling.

“136." Harry signed. Louis played out a little pout. He had already counted his and he had 140 but what's the harm in making Harry happy? “And you?"

“130." Louis pouted again which fell away seeing how Harry's face lit up. Louis couldn't help but smile at how excited Harry got once he knew he won, well, when he got told that he won but still.

“I won!"

Louis laughed and nodded. “Yeah. You did."

Harry squealed and Louis' heart tightened at the sound. Harry hugged Louis tightly.

“Wanna get something from there now?" Louis pointed at the booth made with the different prizes. Harry nodded and complied all his tickets and Louis did his. They made their way to the booth and the person behind the table came to them.

“Slide your tickets here. You can get whatever is worth the amount from here." The person spoke and Louis nodded looking at Harry who wasn't disturbed at all by the person. Louis followed Harry's eyes and saw him eyeing the teddy bear. Louis saw it was worth 140, Louis was lucky.

He tapped Harry's shoulder and signed, “See anything for 136?"

Harry looked around for a few seconds, forgetting the bear, and pointed at the small snow globe. Louis took Harry's tickets and slid them into the machine which counted them all, getting the reading 136. Louis told the man to get them the snow globe which Harry had picked. It had two little white birds sitting cuddled together on a small plastic stand. Harry liked it, it was simple but it looked pretty.

“Thank you." Louis said once they got the packed snow globe in a bag.

Louis next slid his tickets and had the machine count it. He peeked at Harry who had unpacked his snow globe already and had shook it, loving the small fake snow flakes fill the globe. He quickly told the man to get him the stuffed bear. He picked it from the shelve.

“In a bag, please." Louis said, knowing Harry wouldn't hear it. The man did as asked and handed Louis the bag. “Thank you."

“No problem. Hope you guys had fun."

Louis nodded at the man, with a smile, and turned back to Harry. He taped Harry's shoulder and got him to turn around to him.

“You wanna go there?" Louis asked, noticing Harry was looking at the photo booth. Harry shyly bit his lips and nodded. Louis smiled and just grabbed his hand to lead him to the machine.

After he closed the curtain with both of them in, Louis signed. “Get as weird as you can for the photos."

Harry giggled lightly and nodded. Man, his voice is beautiful, Louis though.