your mine and only mine part two: chapter eight

Amity seems to be more on edge with everyone. Try to talk to Luz she was seemingly acting as overprotective girlfriend that wanted to keep her to herself. But luz figured amity had a bad day and stayed by her side when amity asked her to be time has past amity kept luz close all day and willow figured something is wrong with Amity gus was just as dense as luz and didn't figure it to be anything.
Amity was walking around and saw luz leaning against the tree half asleep amity went up to luz and cupped her face "you look sleepy" "oh I do?" "Yeah" amity picked her up with no hesitation and began walking away with her "Ami?" "Just relax" luz wasn't sure what was going on my had a chill down her spine "are you okay? You seem off today" "im fine I just wanna spend time with you for awhile" "oh"
Amity continued walking for awhile but luz soon fell asleep the witch brought her to the secret hide out as she laid her down on a bean bag and covered her up with a blanket to keep her warm luz woke up soon after seeing amity right next to her she looked around noticing that amity didn't see she was awake now she had some heaters turned on and she heard something a weird noise but realized it was her stomach she was hungry "how long was I asleep?" "For a while now its really late" "OH CRAP" amity stood up and held luz "calm down I took care of it" luz sighed in relief "oh thank titan" "meaning you can stay longer" "oh okay" amity sat next to luz and held her hand luz felt warm next to amity and laid her head onto amity's shoulder "did you Sleep well?" "Yeah sorry I just fell asleep like that"
"No need to apologize you were tired" amity kissed luz's forehead luz felt relaxed and safe with her girlfriend "amity?" "Hm" "are you okay? You seemed on edge today" "yeah im fine I was just really worried for you" the latina felt bad "please there's no need to worry I'm fine" "well I do have a reason to be worried but I'm fine as long as your safe" 'and being mine staying with with me' amity held her closer luz laid her head on amity's chest "luz" "yeah" she looked up at amity "I know this is a big word but"
She sighed "I love you" luz flinched and chuckled "i love you to"
[ Time skip ]
The two were laying down covered in a blanket amity was still awake 'should i really keep her here?' 'Doing something like that is a big deal and people would come looking for her and luz would be scared of me and try to escape' 'I should think of this carefully if I can get this situation figured out' amity fell asleep
In her dream she was in a forest walking but she could not control herself as if something else was controlling her she walked through the bushes seeing luz? She began walking again behind luz 'what am I doing?' She grabbed luz from behind and held her tight using a sleep spell on her passed out she dragged luz deeper in the woods amity noticed she was wearing all black and brought luz to a weird place
Her Surroundings changed and she sees Luz in front of her again walking through the portal door and closing it behind her as the portal door disappears before she knew it she looked in her reflection and she looked over to be 30 years old "gah!"
Amity turned around seeing willow "amity she hasn't came back years now she isn't coming back" amity felt a lump in her throat choking back tears she woke up to see luz still sound asleep 'I can't let you leave me' 'I don't want to lose you' Amity wanted to keep her close and forever she couldn't let luz leave her she didn't want to lose her not luz amity had to do something to keep her on The boiling Isles longer