dead end: chapter Twenty two

Failed escape repeated..
Luz and king sit together as they go over how they could escape "we could escape through the Windows!" "Already tried that many times. I nearly got killed out in the woods and amity drags me back" king was stumped "well there's gotta be something!" Luz sighed as she lays on the ground king sat next to his sister "did she hurt you when you went into that room?" "No we were just talking, she wanted to remind me I will get killed if I tried to escape with you in the forbidden forest" "how dangerous is it?" "Just told you I almost died in the forest she had to bring me back" king got up and started walking around the room trying to think of ways to escape "wehh!" King looked at Luz and hugged her leg tightly "I missed you so so much." Luz hugs back "I missed you to buddy" "how did she take you?" "Chased me got me stuck in abomination goo knocked me out. Woke up tied up" king was angry "when she comes back I'm not letting her be in the room alone with you!" King clings onto Luz "I don't want her getting angry with you king, I'm only going along with what she's telling me to do until I could figure out a foolproof plan to escape" "what if she's gonna tell you to do something bad!?" "It's amity I doubt that?"

Amity closes the door behind her quietly hearing king shouting "she's insane Luz!" Amity enters the room as king quickly stopped talking, "h-hey Hermosa!" Amity glared at king then looked at Luz and smiled at her "I wanna have a quick chat with you Luz then I'll give you guys what I brought for you two" she grabbed luz's wrist "weh! King jumps onto amity's leg "I'm not letting you leave with her I'm not leaving you two alone!" Amity grabs king taking both of them into the kitchen placing king in a chair and Luz standing by him "okay then whatever I have to say I'll say it to both of you" "things are getting ugly out there in those woods more dangerous than what it used to be" "if I'm going to let you guys be outside for a second I'm going to have to make sure it's a way so you guys can't get hurt" or escape amity grabs her bags and placed them on the table "I brought more things for you two"

Minutes later king fell asleep by the bathroom door waiting for Luz to finish showering while amity stocks up on their supplies folding their blankets

Luz got dressed as she started brushing her teeth 'well at least I'm able to shower change in different clothes and brush my teeth.' 'and I'm not alone' she opens the bathroom door she felt a certain furry titan cling onto her leg "just don't dig your claws in my skin" "no promises" "king." "Okay okay fine" Luz walks around with king on her leg holding tightly "amity?" "Yes?" King glared at the witch wrapping his tail on Luz "did you get anymore shampoo and conditioner?" "Yes I have" she gave the bag to Luz "thanks" king watched amity's every move looking for reason that she could potentially harm luz In anyway king followed Luz in the room "Luz!" King whispers to her "when she leaves we could try to escape" "king." "Luz trust me please"
At midnight king and Luz distracted all of the abominations they break open a boarded up window jumping out "we gotta be careful" Luz created glyphs to get through safely as they both carefully walk through the woods. A few minutes in Luz grew tired as she rests against a tree "Luz! Get up" "I...I'm so tired.." king fell to the ground as he watched everything around him grow dark "I figured you two would try to escape" king was pissed he ran at amity bitting down on her leg tightly she grabs king by his horn using a spell on him 'fucking stupid demon!' 'i promised Luz I wouldn't hurt him!'