i did it: chapter fourteen

Amity POV
Finishing my homework as I signed my name on it sitting back in my chair stretching after a long day of studying 'I wonder what luz is doing'
'Should i make a plan to take her and keep her to myself'
"I'm going to do it"
Trigger warning kidnaping and violence strong language
-----------------timeskip----------------
Luz finished doing a task for eda and she started walking back to the owl house crunch crunch she turned around checking her surroundings crunch. "Nope!" She dashed through the forest not even looking behind her hearing footsteps approaching behind her at terrifying speed they were going to catch her she was almost out of glyphs reaching in her pocket still running searching for whatever could be useful to help her get away "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She shouted at whoever was chasing her still not taking her eyes off the path she was running down till she felt her feet got stuck in something gooey and sticky she was trapped before getting a chance to look at whoever was doing this something hit her on her head and knocked her out. Everything around her became a blur and faded into darkness "sorry love but can't let anyone take you away from me"
Amity picked her up using Abomination goo to keep her mouth shut hands and legs tied so she couldn't fight back

Luz woke up tied up she looks around the room was cold but it had decent furniture a freshly made bed some chairs a table and posters up she looks next to her to see a bowl of food "what the fuck!" She started freaking out looking around trying to get loose from the gooey trap "Where the hell am I!?! Someone!?" "What the hell! Why am I here!? Who did this!?" The door opened to abomination bringing clothes to her placing them down next to luz and walked away breathing heavily 'is this really happening!?' 'Please let this be a dream!!' 'How would eda react!? King!? Amity!? Willow and gus!?' 'I need to escape!!'

Amity locked all of the windows and doors using her strongest spells keeping them sealed shut she knew luz and how she would attempt to escape she already had this plan in mind and wasn't sure to go through with it but here she is, leaving through a door and locking it with a special key and left the abandoned house she had repaired everything in that house fixed whatever was broken and used her Abominations as guards to watch over luz now it was time to pay someone a visit.

Amity wore a hood and a mask she approached the person from the previous fight she was alone with them and yanked them by their neck slamming them into the hard floor stomping on their chest "let's see how you like it" using her abominations to pick them up to finish the job watching them bleed she dropped them to the ground now satisfied she walked away and walked home leaving no evidence exactly the way she planned everything was fine. In her room she was half asleep. Ed and Em came home late before walking to their rooms there was a knock on the door they approached it asking who it was the person on the other side is said was insistent their voice was familiar they opened the door to see the owl lady standing at the other side worried "have you guys seen luz? Its been four hours since I last seen her she was supposed to come back she never did!" Ed and Em were confused and worried "she's missing where does she go before she went missing?"
"she was out in town selling things she was only supposed to be gone for 25 minutes" "and if she would have do something else she would tell me"
Em looked at Ed "we haven't seen her did you ask any of her friends?" "I just did they haven't seen luz all day, has your sister seen her I know that they are girlfriends" Ed went upstairs to Amity's room to see her falling asleep next to a pile of her homework "mittens luz is missing have you seen her?" "..she's missing!?" Amity needed to put on her best act she sat up quickly looking at her brother "have you seen her Eda is on our doorstep asking for her" "no I haven't! What do you mean she's missing!?" She got up from her bed he went back downstairs "no she hasn't seen her I just told her and now she's freaking out!" Eda was more worried now then ever "I need to find my kid!" She runs away and jumps on her staff flying away

Ed and Em glanced at each other 'we should help them find her'