loss :chapter Twenty three

They both wake up in bed exhausted luz's body felt weak she sat up but instantly felt dizzy forcing her to lay back down her hands were shaking she looks back at King "k-king..?" the titan was curled up like a ball sleeping peacefully Luz sighed of relief she looked down at her body seeing her leg and arm was wrapped in bandage '...I can't- move...' she could barely move her head to look around the room 'where's amity.?' she heard the door open to see the witch walk in as she goes up to Luz and held her hand "like I promised you can go outside" amity picked up as they leave the room Luz saw there was now a fence around the house she helped Luz sit on the grass "am" "yes?" "Why...I can't I move?" "By the looks of it you had some kind of needle in your leg filled with some kind of paralyzing poison l don't really have a lot of knowledge about it so as I took you back I went to the library" "your going to be paralyzed for a bit, it should be harmless since I made something to ease the pain you're gonna be okay" Luz looked scared she felt herself shake "hey..hey don't cry I gave you something that should speed it up" amity held her close Luz felt scared yet safe in her arms she had her head on amity's shoulder she only had her hands on amity's shoulder "you hungry?" Luz felt as if she couldn't speak she looked up at amity "yes..." "Soup? And I'll find some medicine for your throat" luz was very tired she yawned "Kay.."

Luz felt better slightly going outside for fresh air taking a hot bath and eating soup king came up to her and laid by her legs king watched Luz making sure she wasn't in anymore pain "Luz?" "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" "luz we've been kidnapped for a while now I don't guarantee your fine." She turns to king slightly "I gave up its apart of our life now" king's eyes widen he held her arm "Luz no! She can't keep us like this forever" "it's not so bad." Amity enters the room she helps up Luz and had king follow her outside " it's better for you two to get fresh air and good for mental health" king and Luz were sat under a tree watching the sky "Luz I thought of a new way to get away" "king-" " we will fly!" ".... How" king thought to himself "about that. Give me a few days!" King ran in the house and hadn't came out
she sighed and rests her head 'I miss eda willow Gus aunt Lilith being at hexide learning new spells.' 'I should have been smarter about this then maybe king wouldn't be caught up in this mess' Luz looks up to see amity walking up to her and sit down in front of her "ready to come inside?" "Not yet" luz was afraid of amity though she still loved her her feelings for her girlfriend haven't changed even if she's being held against her will "Ami" "yes?" She held out her hands so amity held her hands and pulled her close luz rests her head on amity's shoulder. Luz yawned watching random birds fly around luz felt herself shiver with chills down her spine

"Okay I'm ready to go in.." Amity picked her up taking luz to her room on the way she sees king's tail behind the couch soon hid behind the couch

Laying luz down in bed "you need anything" "I guess something to eat?" amity nods and leaves the room, king runs in holding things he whispered "we can't wait for eda and them to save us, we gotta try again" "I've been stashing things for a while now and it might help us escape" luz used what was left of her strength to face the other way " there's no point we won't escape it'll end up going bad again" king heard footsteps coming to Luz's room he quickly bolted out hiding somewhere else amity helped luz eat her food then washing the dish luz pushed through as best as she could to sit up ' hopefully it goes away quicker than I think I want to shower and be embarrassed in the habit Amity help me shower' blushing from being embarrassed that she had to be spoon fed amity came up to her and gave her another hug also giving her a kiss luz felt tense yet at ease being in her arms after the kiss luz was half asleep holding onto amity "do you still feel numb batata?" "Only a little sweet potato" "well at least your recorving" "am?" "Yeah?" "I miss eda willow Gus Lilith and hexide" amity looked down at luz she noticed her girlfriend in tears her voice breaks as she used her hand to cover her face tears continue to roll down her cheeks 'I could resort to plan b, erase everyone's memories, and act like this never happened' 'I know what I must do' amity gave her a forehead kiss "soon"
Luz was confused by what she meant but she didn't question it "luz" "yes?" "I love you" "I love you to"

King his his stash of tools 'we could climb our way off the fence hide in the trees make our way in town! This should work just gotta wait for her to feel better have her give this plan another chance train for this escape so we know what we are doing'

As eda enters the library she walks around looking for what could be useful at least. Lilith turned the pages of the book to find hidden codes of the forbidden areas much information that can help them get around and better understanding of the environment around them there