sabotage : chapter Twenty

"She should be here" " isn't that Forest forbidden?" "even from the emperor he said not to go there to everyone on the boiling Isles" "we are criminals we don't listen to the rules we're going to head to that Forest tomorrow night" "The guards are very lazy around that time"

"Don't worry amity we will find luz" the blight nodded while looking at the plans she decided to throw them off a little making sure her plan is full proof "I hope she's safe" amity says while making herself sound sad and worried willow felt bad for amity 'shit I gotta sabotage their plans but when no one is around or looking!' she realized king was staring at her in a suspicious way 'fine I'll take you too and bring you to luz that should keep you quiet.' "what?" Amity asked king approached amity "I wanna talk" the two waited as everyone else left the room looking around to see if anyone else was there he turned to look at the witch "where. Is. My. Sister." Amity stood up quickly casting a spell on him as he quickly fell silent then fell asleep "guys I'm going back home!" She grabbed the small titan 'will he fit in my bag?' she checked yes he could no one could tell what was there she found a note behind king don't worry eda I have a good idea where Luz is I'll get her your loveable demon king!

After messing with the plans and maps She placed the note on luz's old bed then sneaking out of the owl house without being spotted by hooty she ran as fast as she could making her way back to where she kept Luz

"Luz I brought someone for you now you won't be lonely when I'm gone" Luz felt concerned on what she meant looking behind her she could see amity pull king out of the bag "King!?" Amity placed king in luz's arms "he wanted to see you anddd...I needed to keep him quiet" "so I brought him to you" "AMITY YOU DIDN'T NEED TO BRING KING INTO THIS" "DID YOU HURT HIM!? WHY ISN'T HE SAYING ANYTHING" "LUZ!" the human quicky stopped yelling "Luz dear. He is asleep I didn't hurt your little brother he is going to wake up soon he is involved when he asked me where you were I don't know how he found out but he did and now he's going to spend most of his time with you now whenever I'm not here" "you... promise you.. didn't..hurt him...?" "With my very soul I promise" "okay..." "How is eda...?" "Aside from looking for you she seems to be well ish" "willow and Gus..?" "Same as eda" Luz calmed a bit knowing king was not harmed she would have someone else to talk to that wasn't her kidnapper her girlfriend the witch stood in front of Luz giving her a light peck "I have to go now but I'll be back" "bye..amity"

As amity made her way home she was lost in thought HOW? 'how did king know?' 'how long had he had known' 'was he waiting to catch amity in the act for proof?' does anybody else know. She hopes it's none or not a lot it would be too much work to get rid of every single person people would get suspicious if people started dying left and right and the only person who hasn't gone through that would so happen to be the bright herself she needed to be careful
Knowing king could have said anything at the owl house no how was she exactly going to play out about King being missing how she would have to act very surprised and worried that's going to take a lot of work but she could manage as long as it managed to fool them she didn't want to get rid of everyone only those who dare get in between me and MY Luz she sighs "I'm almost home" she was glad for that at least