ii. 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍!

ii. my shot:

    "WELL, I didn't know you liked to party

    "WELL, I didn't know you liked to party." Jeremiah gripped Henrik's shoulder so he could keep his balance.

Henrik side eyed his friend, "I only party on special occasions."

"What makes this occasion so special, my dear sir?" Jeremiah chuckled.

Henrik's eyes narrowed at Landon. "Nothing in particular...I just want to party with my best friend."

Jeremiah shrugged not thinking much of his friend's weird behavior, "Well, c'mon, let's get some drinks in your system."

Henrik shook his head as he followed his friend towards the bar.

Unbeknownst to the two best friends, Jewel and was on the other side of the party.

"MG, have you seen Landon?" Jewel tapped the vampires shoulder.

"First of all, hey, Jew Jew, second of all, no." MG answered as he set his drink down and turned his full attention to Jewel.

    The teenager sighed as she ran her hand down her face. "Have you seen my brother or Henrik?"

"Yeah I saw them head to the bar, why?" MG raised an eyebrow.

"No reason, just find me if you see Landon." Jewel huffed.

The vampire nodded as he watched Jewel walk away. Why was she worried about finding the new kid?

"She's trying to protect Landon from Henrik." Aidan summarized.

"So, this Landon guy..." Henrik started slowly as he watched Jeremiah's body movement.

"What about him?" Jeremiah raised a brow. He knew about Henrik's crush on his sister. It was only a matter of time before Henrik would become jealous of the new student.

"Nothing, I just wanted to give him a Salvatore Boarding School welcome." Henrik swirled his drink around.

    "If he's anything like Nik, welcome doesn't mean welcome." Kol huffed.