iv. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

iv. that would be enough:

    "ZERO to twenty eight, Gem? I thought you were good at this game

    "ZERO to twenty eight, Gem? I thought you were good at this game." Henrik spoke to himself. After Jewel left him alone in the library, he found himself some company...himself.

    "Talking to yourself?" Jewel chuckled as she walked into the library.

     Startled, Henrik shook his head. "No..." he started. Jewel narrowed her eyes at him. "Maybe.." he lowered his head.

    "Well, coach told me to come and check on you. How much information have you found?" Jewel asked him.

     Henrik handed the book to her. "It appears to be a pyromancer but that doesn't seem right to me."

    Jewel's eye brows raised as she saw what was written on the page. She let out a breathy sigh, "Well, it's all we have for right now. I'll call him."

    "Well, tell us with it bloody is! Trust your instinct, nephew." Kol shouted.

     "I'm due time, brother." Elijah shook his head.

"No, you go back to the game. I got it." Henrik took the book from her and placed it on the table.

Jewel patted his chest and reluctantly went back to the game.

    "I am telling you the truth." Landon spoke truthfully.

"I believe him." Rafael shrugged.

Jeremiah placed his hands on his hips. "Of course you do. You believe that a fire-breathing woman burned the bus alive?" he asked Rafael.

The werewolf stood up from his crouched position, "Yeah, he told you that he ran."

     "And conveniently lost the knife on the way." Hope argued.

    "Yes." Rafael answered.

    Landon gazed up at Hope, "She kept coming at me like she was gonna take it from me. She was burning everything in her path."