vi. 𝗂𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄

vi. if walls could talk:

    BEFORE Lizzie joined the primary kids and her friends at the garden, the group watched her blame her father for everything that has happened to her

"She didn't even give me a chance to speak." Alaric rubbed his hand down his face.

"Cause she didn't care, she had already made her mind up." Finn sighed.

In the garden, Lizzie and Jewel reclined on a huge rock while Pedro and Henrik walked up to the two teenage girls.

"Mood." Davina chuckled.

"Aren't you two supposed to help?" Pedro asked them.

"Consider this a life lesson, Pedro," Lizzie sat up from her reclined position. "People disappoint."

Henrik stood protectively in front of Pedro as the two watched the statue move. "Get up." Henrik told the girls.

"That statue just moved." Pedro gasped.

Lizzie looked behind her before pulled Jewel up. "Good one. I mean, I deserve to know what's happening just as much as the Mikaelsons. I'm his freaking daughter..." Lizzie ranted.

"Seriously?! Not the time, honey." Caroline flailed her arms.

The statue moved again and Henrik reached out to pull Jewel and Lizzie off of the rock. "I said get up." he hissed through his teeth.

"Henry, what the—" Jewel raised her voice as she shoved Henrik.

"He's trying to save you...teenagers and their hormones." Enzo shook his head.

"We're being punked. The sixth grade witches are learning illusion spells this semester." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

"Run." Henrik demanded as the girls turned around only to be faced with the gargoyle.