𝗑. 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗈 𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍

x

x. til death do us part

      SOMEHOW, someway Henrik and Jade got stuck together helping Penelope decorate for the twins birthday

SOMEHOW, someway Henrik and Jade got stuck together helping Penelope decorate for the twins birthday. Everything was calm and quiet until MG approached them.

"You're lucky I respect woman and that I shun all forms of toxic masculinity, or else you and I would be throwing down right now. Even if you can kick my butt." MG raised his voice at Penelope.

"And here we go." Henrik smirked.

"Dude, I am here to help." Penelope defended.

"By telling Lizzie and Josie that their mom isn't coming?" MG asked her as he ignored the look Henrik gave Penelope.

      "That's just cruel." Luke commented.

"Oh, that was just for Lizzie, who is taking Rafael as her date instead of you. So why are you doing all this to try and make her party perfect?" Penelope asked MG.

"Maybe because good people exist," Henrik turned to Penelope, who rolled her eyes at him. "And here's some twin knowledge for you. You can't hurt one twin without hurting the other." he stated to Penelope but he was hoping that Jade was listening.

      "I beg to differ." Jo shivered.

To his surprise, she was. "Listen to him, I've learned from experience." Jade sighed.

"And...cause a man's got to shoot his shot." MG added.

"I can't take it anymore. As your friend, I demand that you retrieve your little MGs from Lizzie's grip." Penelope pleaded.

"Not when I can taste victory." MG denied.

"Fine, I'll make you a deal. I will keep werewolf prince charming away from the party long enough for you for you to shoot your one, final, inevitably failed shot..." Penelope walked away with MG right on her tail.