~Details~

•All the pictures I used are from Tuna Fish Princess on Twitter and pinterst.

(I don't know what I'm thinking at this point... (//•/-/•//)   )

•I might change Izuku's name into Kurayami

•I may or may not make Villain Deku too kind, like he would accidentally say thank you to the heros?

•I might change the plot differently from the original Mha 'cause... why not?

•Izuku have 3 quirks:

~Storm Form~
> He will eventually become a storm cloud at the age 14. As a result, he can do anything a cloud can.
> Downside is that he can't talk in this form

~Pentagam~
> Can summon demoms or become a monster himself.

> Takes up a lot of energy and can barely contorl his monster form.

~Zombie Puppeteer~
> His shadow can hide parasitic insect and bugs that will crawl upon his cold and veiny body.

> Allows him to takeover ones body by letting one of his bugs borrow within the host's body to the bloodstream to the brain to control them.

> As long as his bugs are connected to the host's brain or bloodstream he is in control by the movements of his fingers.

(Quirk ideas are not mine. It's own by... I forgot, but its from the users of pinterest)

•torturing.... abuse scene(?)

• no ship yet 'cause I don't know who to ship Izuku with! But that's a problem for future me.

Either way enjoy I guess. :)