Worth it [3]

(⚠Torture warning?⚠)

Previously:

"Kurogiri and Shigaraki wants you to be at the bar."
________________________
________

(3rd person pov)

Izuku was standing in front of bar and hesitant to went in until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turn his head around and saw Dabi with a smirk on his face. Dabi grab Izuku's wrist and pull him in the bar.

"Ah, your here little one." Kurogiri greeted while polishing some wine glasses. Shigaraki grunts, scratching his old looking neck. "Took you long enough.." "He was starting at the door for 5 minutes." Dabi chuckled. "Zuku! Join the L.O.V!" Toga cheered happily. "No. I won't and I will not be a villain."

" *Sigh* I guess we have no choice."

Dabi hit the back of Izuku's neck and his vision started to get blurry then suddenly it all went black. The next thing he knew, he was in a room with no windows, no lights, eight small holes for oxygen and an iron door.

(Izuku's pov)

I touch my sore neck just to find a quick canceling collar connected my neck to the wall with chains. My hands and feets are also connected with chains. Just then, the door opened, Kurogiri and Shigaraki came in.

"What's with these chains?" I asked. "That's for your training." Shigaraki explained while holding a remote that has one button. "What sort of 'training'? How to shop for groceries?" I snickered.

Just then, he pressed the button and my whole body was in burning pain like I was electrocuted. I yelped for them to stop and eventually stop after 1 minute and left. I curled up my body like a hedgehog, hoping that the pain will go away.

(Kurogiri's pov)
(before this 👆 happen)

After Dabi knocked Izuku out, All for one told us to use a certain method to make him(Izuku) join us. It's call false hope.

Basically Shiragaki is going to torture Izuku, while me on the other hand helps him by giving him food, water and wound treatment.
___________________
___________

(Back to Izuku)

'How many days have pass?..'

1 weak?

No.. felt like 1 month.

Shigaraki put a quirk canceling collar on me so I'm in my human form.. It's tiring so I barely stay awake in this form. He also put shock bands(?) On my hands and feets, making a single press on a specific remote terrifying.

It's fine I can survive, 'cause it's all worth it.

They are safe and that's all I can ask for.

Papa have been secretly giving me food and water for the past few days. He was like a father figure to me. Don't know about everyone else but they call him Mamagiri. (Yes, I made him call Kurogiri: Papa)

Shigaraki have been torturing me for the past few days just to make me join them. He used a hot metal pipes pressed against my feet like I'm walking around in Hell, cut me, disintegrate some parts of my body etc.

*Creaking door noise*

'Ah, he's here early than I thought..'
I thought to myself while seeing him getting closer and closer to me.

"So, little Izu.. Wanna give up now? Wanna join L.O.V now? Wanna give up begin a hero? The heroes didn't even search for you.. poor little child.."

(3rd person pov)

As Izuku was destructed with his thought, Shigiraki's smirk soon become a frown. He pulled out the same remote and-

"W-Wait, I'll join! I'll join... I'll be a good boy.. Please don't that hurts more then the last one." begged Izuku with eyes full of tears. Shigaraki once again smirked. "Who should you hurt? Villains or the Heroes?" "T-the heroes.." "Who do you need to obey?" "Shigaraki.." "Good boy!" Shigaraki praised as patted his head. He grab the chain that connected to him(Izuku) and disintegrate half of the chains with his hands.

(Dabi's pov)

I just came back from my mission and sat on the couch. Shigaraki was coming out of the cell with Izuku connected to the collar, hands-free and blindfolded. Izuku seems like he can sense his surrounding. "Papa!" He shouted as he ran towards Kurogir-

Wait...

PAPA?!?

(3rd person pov)

*Ahem* Izuku (still in human form) tried to run to Kurogiri, but was electrocuted by Shigaraki. "Aghh! T-turn it off! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Shigaraki stopped and dragged Izuku to his room and told him to take a bath as he lock the door behind him.

______________
_______

Author's Note:

At this point, I don't even know what I'm doing so... yeah..