Food fight [10 part1]

(3rd pov)

Izuku stood up and walk over to Dabi and Toga with a satisfied smile. The next thing Dabi knew, he was being dragged by the short strong teen, leaving the red-headed boy confused and surprised...

"Hey, where are we going?" Dabi asked, acting like this is normal. "Home.." was the only answer he received.

Izu dragged his siblings to his dorm room. He opened the door and to Dabi and Toga, they're not expecting this...

Izuku's dorm room decorated like the dorm itself is the worn out bar they used as hideout. Complete with a pillow Shigiraki and pillow Kurogiri which he draw with markers.

"I'm home!" Yelled Izuku as he tackled the Shigiraki pillow like he would. The villain siblings look at Izu and then the room again. All they knew was Izu felt lonely without Shigy and Kurogiri.

"Hey Izu, um.. nice dorm??" Dabi said awkwardly. "What dorm?..." Izu mumble innocently.

"Right.. Izu let's go get some ice-cream like you always wanted!" Toga suggested, Izu just nods and hold her hand like a child he is.

(Toga pov)

As Izu hold my hand, I felt like I was on cloud nine! He's so adorable~ We change our clothes and went to the cafeteria.

"I want 3 ice-cream! All vanilla!" I said to the man who I now known as Lunch Rush. "Coming right up" After Lunch Rush gave me the ice-cream, I walk over to Dabi and Izu.

"I got them!" I yelled. "Wow.. I'm surprised you made it back with ice-cream.." Dabi snickered and Izu just has sparkles in his eyes.

"You know what, pay up or no ice-cream for you! Izu gets free." I grinned. I gave Izu his dessert and gave Dabi the middle finger.
_______________
_________

(Aizawa pov)

I was enjoying my nap until.. "MR AIZAWA, THERE'S A FOOD FIGHT AT THE CAFETERIA!" "Oh great" I sarcastically said.