Attack On Villains [2]

~3rd person pov~
(I'm just gonna skip to USJ attack cuz way not.)

It's been a few months since Izuku's hope of life left him a lunch box on the roof top. Even though he might not see the mist guy again, but he worked hard to get into UA and his hard work paid off. Izuku still get made fun off but he ignored all the problem around him by talking to his homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa and hangout with Denki Kaminari.

Today, Mr Aizawa brought his problem children to USJ to train their skill. Mr Aizawa and Space hero Thirteen explain the rule then suddenly, "Cool! They even have fake villains!" cheered Kirishima while pointing at the black portal with villains coming out of it. "That's not fake those are real villains! Thirteen, get the students out of here!" Aizawa yelled and activate his quirk to hold back the villains.

~Izuku pov~

'I know it's not the time but.. that black portal looks familiar.'

Thirteen lead us to the exit when suddenly a portal open in front of us. A man with hands all over his body and a tall man covered with black mist came out of the portal.

"Hey, come on don't leave yet. The fun just started." Handy man smirked. The mist guy scan the crowd of students and locked his eyes on me. "Ah we meet again little one." 'That.. that voice! It was like that time on the roof!'

I quickly take out and note pad and wrote a few words on it and folded it into an airplane. I threw it in the direction of the mist guy.

(The reason he did this is because he was in his storm cloud form and unable to talk. Plus transforming into human form takes up a lot of energy, so he used it only for emergency)

-The Note-
Your the one who left the lunch box next to me that day, right?!

I think the mist guy smiled when he read it? It's hard to tell with all that mist. All my classmate looked at me as if I just made a wrong move, I quietly looked down at the floor. "Let me introduce ourselves.. I'm Tomoru Shigaraki, this is Kurogiri. Now, it's your turn."

(3rd person pov)

Yes this is an awkward moment for them. There's no way someone would be crazy enough to tell their names to a villain. Aizawa was fighting tons of villains.

Izuku realized there was a guy with guns as hand ready to shoot Aizawa, he ran towards him with his human form and take the shots for Aizawa. Luckily, it shoot his legs and arm. Izuku ordered his bugs from his quirk Zombie Puppeteer to spread out and borrow in the villains for in case and use Pentagram to summon Zilch, his favorite demon, and asked him to take out the bullets in his body.

Everyone was in shock.

Izuku ask Zilch to fly him towards his classmates.

(Izuku's pov)

I landed in front of Thirteen and the others and thanked Zilch. I'm still in my human form even though it hurts if it weren't for the bullets.

"P-Please!" 'oh, I realized I spoke for the first time in months...' I dragged my body towards the villains inch by inch, ignoring the burning pain. "You can have it, you can have me! I'll give you whatever you want if you let Mr Aizawa live!"

"What, Are you crazy?!" Thirteen shouted.

"I'm not doing this for them!" I pointed at my classmates. "I'm doing this for Mr Aizawa and Kaminari! My classmates didn't even bother to help me when Bakugo bullied me! At least Mr Aizawa listen to my problem and try to help. This is my choice now fu#k off!"

Everyone went silent as I turn back to my storm form because the "cinnamon bun" me they know never swear. I squat down to the floor and asked some of my bug friends to stay behind and protect Mr Aizawa, mom, Present Mic, Principal Nezu, Kami etc.

Shigaraki pressed his lips together, considering my plea for a moment. It could have been some trap, but it was awfully appealing if I say so myself.

"Fine, Kurogiri make a portal underneath that boy's feet and tell everyone to retreat.."

"As you wish."

A portal opened up beneath my feets and I fell in and landed on a sofa? No, a bed. I assume this is my room now I guess. There's a light green carpet and white bedsheets with light green blanket. There's also a closet full of clothes? Looks they were expecting me to follow them.. I went in the bathroom to treated my wound and change my clothes since my uniform got blood.

 I went in the bathroom to treated my wound and change my clothes since my uniform got blood

(3rd person Pov)

Just as Izuku came out of the bathroom, a girl with blonde hair and messy buns kicked his door down. "So, his the new recruit~ I wonder how his blood taste like~?" "Don't kick someone's door down, crazy!" A guy appeared and grab the girl by the collar. "Oh hi. I'm Dabi and this crazy here is Toga Himiko. Kurogiri and Shigaraki wants you to be at the bar."
__________________
_______

Author's Note:

I decided to not make any ships in this cause I realized I suck at romance (;-; )