Haha.. Nope [9]

3rd pov

*Boom!*

A giant explosion made by an angry Pomeranian and Zilch has smoked their area.

As the smoke slowly clearing out, Zilch, Shinsou and sleepy Izu casually walk out the smoke.

When Izu saw a cctv that was observing them throughout the training, he walk up to it and say..

"Can I go to bed now?.."
_

______________________
_________

Observing room
(3rd pov)

"Did Izuku just say that he wants to sleep after they won?"

"Jeez.. they cheated. Izuku didn't even fight!"

"Yeah I know right.. like the demon did all the work.."

*BAM*

Everyone stopped and look at the direction of the sound. Turns out it came from Dabi who has a bloody fist and a broken chair.

"Shut up hoes, its not like you could do better than Izu." Dabi growled.

*SLAM*

The door slammed opened as a small figure came in. Izu walked towards Aizawa and stare into his eyes as if he wanted Aizawa to say something.

"Um.. yes?" Aizawa asked the short teenager.

"Can I sleep now??"

"Oh, sure I guess.."

Upon hearing the answer he wish to receive, he happily skip to the nearest wall and slept..

BUT BEFORE THAT! :D

BUT BEFORE THAT! :D

A certain redheaded boy came to make a friend.

"Midobro the plan you made back there was so cool!" Kirishima excitingly praised.

'great... good bye nap! Hello socializing....' Izuku thought

"Hi there, Kaminari."

"Kaminari? I'm Kirishima silly~"

Izuku stared at Kirishima as he sat down next to him.

"Hey, let's be friends!"

Izuku stared at Kirishima again before opening his mouth to say..!

"🌸Fu€k off~🌸"
Innocently with an eyes closed smile.