Dejá vù [4]

-Meanwhile at U.A-

(Aizawa's pov)

It's been a month since problem child followed the villains to save me and class 1-a. It's been frustrating to locate their hideout and finally found it.

The problem is.... most of the heroes was on duty. The one's that are not on duty is Hawks, Mic, Midnight, Mt. Lady and me.

So, the Rat. Bear. Cat, Principal Nezu thought it would be a great idea to let the problem children in my class to help with the rescue.

Well... time to tell the childrens.

I walked in my classroom and sighed at the scene I'm seeing. Bakugo and Todoroki was being depressed for who knows what reason, Uraraka was crying for who knows how long and the rest of the class is full of chaos.

After I told them that they're gonna help rescue Izuku, they all brighten up.

*Sigh*

Me and Mic brought class 1-a back to USJ where it all started to train for tomorrow's rescue. Yes, tomorrow's the rescue 'cause we already spend to much time to locating L.O.V.

.

But I guess that's a bad idea

.

(3rd person pov)

"Villains!" Kirishima yelled pointing at the portal. (Dejá vù) Aizawa and Mic was in their fighting stand as the villains came out of the portal.

Everyone was in shock when they saw Izuku. He was in his human form, his hair was reddish green and messy, he was wearing a choker collar (it also work as quirk canceling collar) and weird clothes, his eyes look like he haven't slept for a long time.

[This is the clothes Izu is wearing]

(Clothes found in pintrest) (I think thats how it spelled

(I think thats how it spelled.)

"What have done to him?!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Oh, Shiggy fixed him! Right, Izu?" Toga squealed with joy as Izuku nods slowly.

"Izuku, can you help me? Attack those heroes" Shigaraki demanded, taking off the collar Izuku was wearing.

Izuku then turn back to storm form and take off his gloves/sleeves, revealing tons of bugs. He was just standing there not moving a single muscle, starring at the heroes with hostility.

"Alright Izu! Are you ready?" Toga asked, Izuku nods. "Go!" She yells and Izuku immediately dash towards Aizawa.

(Aizawa's pov)

"Alright Izu! Are you ready?" Toga asked, Izuku nods. "Go!" She yells and he immediately dash towards me.

I quickly activate my quirk but Izuku kicked some sand into my eyes and holded up his hand, tons of bugs came flying not towards me but to Bakugo.

Izuku ran past me and Dabi fights in his spot. I rubbed my eyes and found myself stuck in a circle of blue flames. Dabi threw a couple of fireballs and I mange to dodge them. I activate my quirk once again and successful cancel his quirk. I wrapped him up with my scarf and-

"AHH!!" Bakugo screeched as his body was covered in blood.

(3rd person pov)

"Y-You monster!" Uraraka yelled. Izuku was silently stared at her as Bakugo's screams slowly turning into groaning.

Izuku was holding a knife covered in crimson liquid, he then proceed to lick the knife. Uraraka was terrified and disgusted by that. He walked closer to her as she froze on the spot, too afraid to move.

Izuku stopped moving when he was 5 feet away from her. Izuku waved his hands to greet her. "Why do you look so scared?" Izuku signed with his hands. "Look I learned sign language." He signed again but Uraraku didn't respond.

Upon hearing no responds Izuku frown, griping his knife even harder and walked towards Bakugo. He then proceed to stab him multiple times causing him to yell in pain louder and louder.

"Izuku, that's enough now! We need to go." Shigaraki yelled loud enough for Uraraka to hear but Izuku didn't listen. He just threw a small pocket knife towards Aizawa's scarf and freed Dabi.

Kurogiri immediately make a portal near Izuku. "That's enough now" Kurogiri caught hold of Izuku's wrist as he keep stabbing, tossing Izuku's knife aside, before drawing him close.

Arms wrapped around Izuku in an embrace that was comforting. "There you go, easy now." Thrashing against the hug did nothing but exhaust Izuku. Izuku eventually lean on Kurogiri as he rocking slightly.

'They want to kill you' Izuku wanted to say. 'Its their fault' "shhh" Kurogiri murmured. "It's enough. You've done more then enough, you've fought bravely. Now, time for you to rest.." After Kurogiri said that, Izuku fell asleep in his embrace. And with that, Kurogiri make a portal and escape with Izuku once again.

_________
____

Author's Note:

I'm gonna change the position of the words to the middle 'cause I think it looks cool. :]