Chapter 19: What About Discord?

Apparently, Twilight Sparkle is at it again with some of her most insane hobbies as she has turned it into a complete organizing type of vacation for her. (Y/N) and Spike were in the Castle of Friendship's library as they were both helping Twilight scatter the books into piles for her since the weekend is coming up. All of the shelves have been completely cleared, and each pile stands as tall as the uppermost one.

Spike: *sighs* Didn't we just shelve all the books in the library a few months ago?

The one he holds is magically floated away.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes, but that was because we needed to! This is just because I want to! I call it my "book-sort-cation"! Three uninterrupted days of reorganizing books. Can you think of anything more relaxing?

(Y/N): *sarcastically* And I thought Pinkie Pie would be the only pony to come up with the most insane holidays for no reason. . . Is this really necessary, Twilight? You're going to spend three days indoors just. . . re-shelving the entire castle's library?

Twilight Sparkle: Of course. I've even devised a better system for organizing them. It decreases the amount of time it takes to find a book you're looking for by nearly three quarters of a second!

(Y/N) and Spike look at each other with the same exact expressions that said this mare really does not know her limits when it comes to perfection in organization.

Spike: *sarcastically* Whoa. That much?

Surprise replaces snark when her aura envelops him and (Y/N) and she pulls both of them in for a hug.

Twilight Sparkle: Look at them all. Why, there must be at least twenty thousand books to organize!

Owlowiscious who was watching them from high above on the shelves even lets out a surprise hoot at seeing how many books Twilight plans to organize for the weekend.

Twilight Sparkle: Best long weekend ever!

(Y/N): I know this seems exciting for you, but at least make time for the only two other creatures who live with you too.

Spike: Yeah, I kind of want claw massages, back rubs, or maybe even a bubble bath too.

(Y/N): And you're definitely going to sleep and eat, right? I mean doing this all in one sitting will surely twist your brain around in so many different ways as I don't even know if I'm able to do this sort of thing for so long on my own. It'll feel more like a summer school to me.

Twilight looks at (Y/N) with a raised eyebrow as she couldn't even tell if that was a rhetorical question.

Twilight Sparkle: What do you take me for?

(Y/N): *smiles* An adorkable nerd who should know that her boyfriend and her number one assistant would like to spend some time with her too.

She said this with a sly smirk as Twilight's eyes widen now knowing what he she was implying all of this time before she just smiles back to go up and hug (Y/N) for a brief second.

Twilight Sparkle: Okay, point taken, sweetie. I'll take some breaks to squeeze some time for you as well. You too, Spike. I'll make some time for a claw massage and a back rub too.

Spike: Yes! Best long weekend ever!

He grins broadly as the boss and her boyfriend rolls their eyes with a little smile.