intro

HEYYY!! Welcome to my story lol. I started writing this story a while ago but took it down because i wanted to redo it and make it better so. This is the updated version of this story as of 2024!! I will be redo all of the chapters i have already written and then adding to the story and actually adding my ending lmao.

There will be some mature scenes, but there will also be a plot lmao. This is a romance story mostly but I have added almost a criminal minds aspect to it that gives it a darker more serious feel at times. I wanted to create a story that had a good mystery feel to it but also has some great intimate moments. So there will be some investigating, and some mystery, and some plot twist that I hope will make the story more entertaining😁

WARNING ⚠️ : Just as like a little warning for the story in general, there will be talks about murder, anxiety, depression, sex, and a few other things that could potentially be triggering. I will put a waring at the beginning of each chapter letting you guys know what to be expecting in that part of the story!

BRIEF MAIN CHARACTER DESCRIPTION( as I see and have created them! If you guys see them differently that's totally cool!!  I know that I do that with other stories as well! I will not have a whole lot of moments relating to what they look like, to give you guys the opportunity to see them how you want😊 ) 

Morgan: 21 years old. Dark brown long hair. Blue eyes. 5'7. small and Petite, but strong! She is going to be the number one main character in this story. Most of the story will be told from her point of view and it will mostly be telling her life.

Vince: 26 years old. Dark brown basically black hair, not super long just enough to be able to run your fingers through it lmao. He has Deep green eyes. 6'2 He is muscular but just the right amount(however much that is for you :) ).

Damian: 29 years old. lighter brown hair, short on the sides with just a little more on top. Hazel eyes. he is just 6'0 and He is muscular like Vince.

This story will take place in Washington. It will have some accuracy but not 100% it will just have a loose generalization of the state. (I honestly just love Washington and thought it was a great setting fit and I like the rain 🌧 ) anyways the main character is in college (going into her third year to be exact) So there will be some scenes in the school but they won't be the main focus at all.

Also the sorry will be told from a few different point of views. I will always put in what pov it is and make it as easy to recognize as possible.
There will be flashback moments and other parts that will relate to previous chapters (I will always say when it is a flash back and do my best to recreate that scene to make it recognizable to what you already read so it's not as confusing)

Also constructive criticism is always welcome. I am always trying to be a better writer and make it more enjoyable for you guys and just to be a better writer in general. So if you have some ideas or if you guys have feedback then please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Again thank you so much for clicking on this story and I hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!! 😌💋

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
THIS STORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I AM FIXING IT AND AM GOING TO REPUBLISH AND REWORK IT !