Vince

(The bold and italics will be thoughts, and the underlined will be pov and scene)

TW: cigarette use
MORGAN POV/

I get back to my apartment and drop my stuff on the counter. My head is pounding. What the hell. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened today. Meeting Luca, and Jason being jealous and weird. Meeting Damian for the first time as well. My head is throbbing in my ears and I can't stop thinking. 

I go to my fridge and get some water. I sit down at my table and put my head in my hands. I get up and head towards my bedroom but i am stopped by the sound of someone knocking on my front door.

I let out a big sigh. God why cant everyone just leave me the hell... I stop mid thought to see Jason standing up against my door frame.

"Hey..." Jason looks down at the floor, he looks guilty, I know it's about his behavior earlier.

"Hey." I say back.

"I'm sorry Moe. You were right. I just... I just don't like seeing you with anyone else. I saw that guy with you and I got jealous." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I let out a small sigh and smile at him "Come here." I pulled him inside and shut the door. I hug him tightly and play with his hair. "Jason, you have nothing to be worried about. Okay?"

"Okay." He shares a reluctant smile. As much as I want to be alone right now I don't want Jason to leave. He stays for a little while to talk with me. We even have dinner together. But after that I make him leave. I change into my pajamas and hop into bed. Today was too much . I lay there and let my body sink into the silk sheets. And even though I was exhausted both physically and mentally it still took me a while to fall asleep. My dreams are getting more intense. I need them to just... stop.

VINCE POV: FLASHBACK THE ALLEY

The clicking from her shoes finally stops, she is standing in front of me. Her black skirt falls just above her knees. Her eyes are fixated on my gun and her body is frozen still.

The man below me begs for his life but I'm not so interested in him. He isn't going to matter in a few minutes anyways. She just stands there. I was waiting for her to scream but now I don't think she will.

She instead looks right back at me. Her eyes meet mine, but they aren't full of fear. They are curious. She raises her eyebrow at me. What are you thinking about? I lock onto her eyes and hold them and cock the gun. She doesn't turn away from me. Fine but you asked for it. Without breaking eye contact I pull the trigger; his body falls to the ground in front of me. Only her eyes move, they slowly follow his body to the ground. I pull the gun up and point it at her. Her eyes come back up to my gun. She slowly shifts her weight and is now turned completely towards me. Her eyes find mine once again. I am about to pull my trigger when I hear her voice for the first time.

"What? You gonna kill me too?" Her voice was calm, unbroken but soft. Only audible for me to hear.
Well aren't you interesting.

She doesn't move an inch; however, her body captivates me. I can see her breathing deeply, but ...

You're not scared of me? Why aren't you running? Screaming? Pleading? Nothing... what happened to you?

Her eyes are locked on me. Her blouse is pristine, bleach white, no Wrinkles. And it is tucked perfectly into her black skirt.  Her top two buttons are undone and her hair is pulled up reveling her neck. Her Outfit is obviously a uniform of sorts but damn if it doesn't look good.

God what is that about you? That cute little outfit you have on, or the way your ponytail falls. No, it's something more. It has nothing to do with how you look... It is something about you. You're so...

I can see a light pick blush on her cheeks as she tries her best to keep eye contact. That's cute. Something about that look of hers makes me want to hold her. I feel a pull to her. I take three steps forward, her eyes fall and her breath gets caught. I try not to much it makes me chuckle. You're all flustered for me...

I was about to speak to her when Mateo's voice rang out and brought my head back to my body. "Boss? The others are waiting, are we done here?"

You can't see her can you... I slowly look at him.  Let's keep it that way. for now
I nod to him and then move towards the door but not before looking back at her one last time, nodding at her to run along. And she does.

My men are waiting inside with the rest of our equipment. We load the trucks and head back to the house. On the drive back I can't stop thinking of her. I take a long drag from my cigarette. My teeth clench together as I try to think of the perfect word. Something about you is just so...

"Wrong" I finished my thought out loud.

"Boss? What's wrong?"  Mateo looks back at me with a worried face.

"Nothing... It's nothing"

There is just something about you that feels so wrong in the best way possible. The type of wrong that feels so right. Your body screams untouchable and yet you would let me if I asked. Your voice says you are pure but that look in your eyes shows me that you are nowhere near it. You weren't scared of me. And You present yourself as a small weak creature but inside... A devilish smile runs across my face. Who the fuck are you?

I Want to know everything about you.

When we get back to the house I pull up the video feed, even though we switched them I still have the original. I watch our encounter over and over again. I have Mateo hack into the street cameras and I watched you walk all the way home.

"Find her. I want to know everything..."

After hours of Mateo searching he has what I need. "Boss, I have it."

And your name is... Morgan.

A/N

HI!! I hope you guys are doing well, and enjoying this story. I know this chapter was a lot shorter but I just wanted to introduce to to Vince and give you a feel for his character. He will start to become more involved in the story now. also the next chapter will be a bit more sad but I promise its worth the read :) thanks you guys!!