Chapter 1

A young Issei was currently with his mother shopping for some things for the week. He was in the toy section of the store looking at things.

"Wooo that's so cool." Little issei looked over and saw a big red dragon toy and walked over and played with it not paying attention till he accidentally bumps into a man. "I'm sorry sir I didn't see you there." Issei said and he said nothing just giving Issei a look then walked away as his mother walked into get her son.

"Come on sweetie, we gotta get home." Issei mother said and Issei put the dragon back and ran and took her hand as they walked out issei saw that man again but thought nothing about it.

At the house

"Honey we are home." Issei mom yells out to her husband who comes in the kitchen. "Issei could you help me put the stuff away?" Issei mom asked and he nodded his head.

"Yes I can mamma." Issei walked over and took a thing of milk out but before he could put it in the fridge a explosion happened sending the 3 flying back. Issei looked up and saw the same man and 2 others with back wings and spears.

"Hand over the child and I will let you live." The man said as Issei mom stood in there way.

"Who are you people? Why do you want my son?"  The mom asked and the 2 person spoke up.

"He is to dangerous for are plans n-."

"LEAVE MY SON ALONE." Issei dad jumped and punched the person but was stabbed by a spear threw the chest killing him.

"DAD." Issei yelled as they threw his body over to the other 2.

"Last chance give the boy to us?" The man said as Issei was crying.

"Dad dad no no no don't leave me." Issei begged but it was to late his dad was already dead.

"Kill the mother and bring me the kid." The leader said but Issei heard a voice.

"Do you wish for power?" Issei looked around and saw no one.

"Who said that?" Issei asked the voice spoke again.

"Do you wish for power that will save you?" The voice asked and Issei eyes widened.

"Yes give me power to kill those people and save my mother." Issei said back and the voice spoke again.

"Very well, I am Ddraig, the Crimson dragon of domination." The people stoped and looked at Issei and saw a crimson dragon behind him.

"The price will be your soul you will become a pure blooded dragon

"The price will be your soul you will become a pure blooded dragon. Are you ready child?" Ddraig asked and Issei nodded.

"Let's do this." Issei said and the other where scared shitless.

"T-the Crimson Dragon it's not possible, he is supposed to be sealed in heaven! We need to get out of here." One of them said and Issei shook his head.

"Not today Crimson dragon: ROARRRRRRR." A typhoon of crimson/black flames with green lightning burnt the men down to nothing.

"Mom." Issei called but it was to late she had died just before he got his power. Issei body shook with rage. "I swear on my parents life I will find who sent them and tear them down begging for mercy." Issei said as his brown hair became blood red as a black marking ran up his face.

"This will be my greatest host ever, his potential is limitless with him being a full blooded dragon now." Ddraig told himself smirking.

Boooom new book like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT