Chapter 5

Issei made it to his house as he walked in he took a deep breath. For some reason he was really tired but didn't know why.

"God I am so tired." Issei told himself until he sense a presences in his house that was monstrous. "Ddraig." Issei called out as his curse mark activated glowing the room green and Issei saw a beautiful woman with black hair red eyes and a hood over her head in a sexy outfit.

"This aura." Ddraig caught onto who issei was looking at. "Issei that is Ophis she is the dragon god of infinity." Ddraig told Issei who was shocked.

"So the rumors are true, it would appear you have found a host Ddraig." Ophis told Issei as she flicked the lights on. "And a super hot one too." Ophis said sexually.

"What do you want Ophis?" Ddraig asked her and she just looked Issei up and down and bit her lower lip.

"Just wanted to come and see the new crimson dragon of domination." She told the heavenly dragon who cocked a eyebrow.

"That's can't be all you gotta want something?" Issei asked Ophis who chuckled

"I want you to become my master." Ophis told Issei who looked dumb.

"What do you mean master?" Issei asked and the dragon god responded.

"As I says I want to be your servant, witch means I would have to do whatever you want without hesitation and show you the upmost respect. I told myself I would only do this to someone of my strength or stronger." Ohpis explained and Issei was still processing.

"So I have a dragon god as a servant now?" Issei asked and she nodded her head. "And she's hot as fuck too." Issei told himself. "Ok well what do you want to do now?" Issei asked her and she smirked.

"Mark me and we can go from there." Ophis told Issei who walked over and bite her breast making her moan as Ddraig symbol appears on her left breast.

"I could show you a good time, but I sensed you where tired when you came into the house so I will let you sleep

"I could show you a good time, but I sensed you where tired when you came into the house so I will let you sleep." Ophis told issei who nodded his head.

"Ophis, do not try to play games with my host, or I will deal with you personally." Ddraig warned the dragon god who got a sexual shiver down her spine.

"Of course Ddraig, anything for my master." Ophis told Ddraig as her and Issei went upstairs and he got in bed and fell asleep and she got into a sexy night one pice and went to bed too.