Chapter 3

13 years later

It's been 13 years and the supernatural world has still been on guard waiting for the crimson dragon to make its move. Overtime issei has done nothing but train train train. He now has full control over Ddraig's legendary crimson hell fire and all its forms and the crimson dragon armor and his juggernaut drive. Issei now stands at 6'3 and 219 pounds of lean muscle. Issei was now in a town called Kuoh run by devils, of course Issei knew that and couldn't care less, literally.

"What do you wish to do now partner?" Ddraig's question went threw the young heavenly dragons head.

"See what the devils have going on." Issei told the heavenly dragon who smirked.

"Planning to start your harem hmmmm?" Ddraig asked issei who just smirked.

"Oh yea I have heard of how attractive woman from the supernatural are. Ima make anyone I want submit to me." Issei told Ddraig as he was walking threw the town and it was somewhat late. "I gotta say this place is actually beautiful." Issei said as he walked over to a pond and he looked down at it from a bridge.

"This is a beautiful part of the human world, but there are much more beautiful sights." Ddraig's words went threw Issei head until he looked up and saw that the sky changed into a rainbow affect.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Issei turned around and saw 3 men in cloaks with hats.

"Look what we got here a stay not with its master. Let's do what we do best boys." One of the men said and Issei smirked.

"Ohhh your all in for a ass whoopin." Issei told coldly cracking his knuckles.

Somewhere else

In a club room sat a busty beautiful girl with blue eyes and crimson hair. Also in the room was 2 other busty girls one with purple eyes and black hair and one with blond hair and brown eyes.

"I sense a fallen angle President." The one with black hair spoke up.

"I also sense it Rias." The red haired girl turned to the 2 and looked out the window and saw the sky change.

"Your right Kiba, Akeno. We must go and make sure no one's gotten hurt and remove them." Rias told the 2 as they stood close together and soon vanished.

Back to Issei

"Yea nice try kid." One of the men summoned a light spear and threw it at Issei who caught it and laughed.

"Seriously that's all you got, please tell me this is a joke." Issei asked as he crushed the spear into pieces.

"W-what the hell!" The 2 man yelled as the 3ed dude shot at Issei who quickly made a blade out of his hellfire and drove it straight threw his chest as his body exploded in flames. Issei threw the blade at the other one impaling him in the leg quickly burning him to a black corpse. Issei then vanished and snapped the 3rd one's neck.

"What a bunch of pussy's." Ddraig told Issei who was gonna speak up till he saw a magical circle. "That's a Gremory crescent." Ddraig told Issei who smirked as Rias Akeno and Kiba came threw and they saw all the body's then saw Issei and blushed a deep red.

"Oh my Satan he is so fucking hot." Rias thought lewdly.

"Mmmmmm so sexy I wouldn't mind being his." Akeno thought licking her lips.

"Now that's what I call sexy mmmmm." Kiba also thought and Issei sensed this.

"Hello Mrs. Gremory." Rias was pulled out of her head when she heard Issei speak up.

"Hello, ummmm."

"Issei, my names Issei."

"Well Issei, if you know of my name I assume you know who I truly am?" Rias asked and Issei nodded. "This is Akeno my queen and this is Kiba my night." Rias said and the 2 waved. "We came here cause we sense fallen's in my territory. We wanted to deal with them but It looks like they where dealt with." Rias told the heavenly dragon who nodded his head.

"Yes they where dealt with accordingly." Issei told Rias who cocked a eyebrow.

"Where you the one to do all this?" She asked Issei. "I can't sense his aura signature. It must be way to strong or it's to low. Whatever it is I need to be on guard, but fuck he is so hot. Rias stood strong until she got naughty thoughts in her head and Issei read them all.

"You know you 3 are some of the hottest woman I have ever seen." Issei told them making them blush. "And to answer your question yes I was the one who dealt with this group of pathetic fallen's." Issei told Rias.

"Just who or what are you issei?" Rias asked and Issei smirked.

"I will tell you about that later but for now I will be heading home. You have a club building I am guessing seeing your school uniforms?" Issei asked and Rias nodded. "I will be there tomorrow at 1pm until then Rias Gremory." And with that issei walked away waving his hand. Things where about to get crazy.

Booom chapter 3 done. Like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT