Chapter 4

The sun glowed into Issei's room as he stretched his body. Getting out of bed he walked over to his bathroom and got a drink but his eyes went wide when he saw he now had a tribal markings around his right arm.

"What in the hell?" Issei asked himself looking at the tattoo.

"Good morning Issei." Ddraig told his host who was taken out of his thoughts of the new tattoo.

"Yo Ddraig, why do I have these markings?" Issei asked and Ddraig looked threw issei cursed eye and saw the tattoo.

"That is a symbol of your rank among dragons." Ddraig told Issei who listened. "That tattoo shows your rank as a heavenly dragon and my host." Ddraig told issei who nodded his head. It was a pretty badass tattoo as well.

"Well this is actually kinda badass." Issei told himself as he remembered he had to see Rias. "I should keep a wrapping over this arm." Issei told himself and wrapped his am. "Ahh shit I gotta go and talk to Rias today." Issei told himself and Ddraig chuckled.

"You know they all had sexual thoughts about you yesterday?" Ddraig asked and Issei smirked. "That's because you own the principle of domination. Meaning any woman would submit to you." Ddraig explained to Issei who laughed.

"Ahhhh this life just keeps getting better and better." Issei told himself as he got up and put his outfit on but he put a black slim fit long sleeve so it covered his tattoo. "Alright let's get going." Issei went downstairs and started walking to the ORC

inside the ORC

Rias, Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko where waiting for the young man to show up. They all had there own questions about who or what Issei was.

"I hope we can figure out if he is a enemy or a friend." Kiba told her king who nodded her head.

"Yes I also hope so and maybe he can help me with Riser as well." Rias told them all and they nodded.

"You gotta admit he is extremely hot." Akeno said making the 2 older girls blush. Kiba was gonna say something unit there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Rias called out and in walked Issei as he saw the 3 girls from yesterday but didn't know who Koneko was.

"Hello Rias, Akeno, Kiba." Issei told them flashing his devilish smile. "Who are you may I ask?" Issei said looking at Koneko.

"Her name is Koneko, she is one of my rooks." Rias told Issei as Koneko was stunned by his looks.

"Holy crap he actually is super hot." Koneko told herself in complete shock.

"Please sit down." Rias told Issei who walked over and sat on the couch. "Ok my first question is do you belong to any of the factions of the supernatural?" Rias asked Issei.

"Technically no I don't, but I am at the same time." Issei told her and she cocked a eyebrow but let it go.

"Next we saw the body's where burnt to death. Do you have control over Fire?" Rias asked and Issei nodded his head.

"Yes I do, it's a extremely rare and special type of fire." Issei explained to the crimson haired beauty.

"Last question, would you be willing to join my peearge?" Rias asked and Issei sighed.

"Unfortunately I can't, you wouldn't be able to resurrect me." Issei told her and she looked down a little saddened. "But I can be a friend to help you if you need it." Issei told her and she popped up.

"Really? That would be much appreciated Issei." Rias said and he Chuckled.

"It would appear the women in the room have fallen for your devilish charm." Ddraig told Issei in his head who smirked.

"I can't wait to see what I can get from this new life." Issei told the dragon who chuckled. "I will be taking my leave now but if you need me text or call this number." Issei pulled out a pice of paper from his pocket and gave it to Rias.

"Thank you so much Issei, have a good rest of your day." Rias told Issei who nodded and left the room to head home. "I hope you can help me Issei." Rias thought to herself as she saw her only hope to freedom leave the room.

Boom chapter 4 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTT

Also Koneko has a older looking body in this book.