Chapter 8

The wrath of the heavenly dragon of domination

Issei was now at home, Ophis sensed her mates rage and it considered her seeing him so enraged. "This was not supposed to happen." Issei yelled as he passes around angry. "This sick no good fucker dose not care about her, he only wants her title." Issei raged on.

"My love please calm down." Ophis asked as she could tell Issei dragon side was starting to awaken. "I know how much you care for her." Ophis told Issei walkout over and giving him a cheek kiss.

"I'm gonna brake that marriage and ima make him suffer and the hole world will know the crimson dragon of domination has returned." Issei said as he was covered in his crimson red aura. "It's time to unleash the wrath of the crimson dragon." Issei said as Ophis nodded her head and she was covered in her black aura as she was now in a maid outfit similar to Grayfia's.

"I am ready my love." Ophis said and Issei and her vanished into the underworld.

In the underworld

The royal ball was going on for Rias and Risers wedding. There family was there and many high class devils and others. It was a big event for the underworld as 2 powerful clans where to soon be wedded together.

"I feel bad we didn't win." Kiba said in a beautiful black dress you could see her and the rest dressed up nicely.

"I know, we should have played smarter." Koneko said in a white and gold dress. A fire magical circle came and out stepped Riser.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for coming to this big day for the devil race." Riser spoke to everyone as they clapped. "Now please let me introduce my future wife. Rias Gremory." Riser yelled and she walked out in a beautiful white dress as everyone complimented her dress.

"She's beautiful."

"Looks at her dress."

"So pretty."

"Now let's continue th-."

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM

the main doors to the ball room where blown off as the guards where sent flying.

"What the hell?" Riser yelled as everyone went stiff when threw the smoke you could see a enraged Issei make his presence know same with Ophis.

"Riser Phoenix." Issei called out to the devil who was now in a locked in glare with the dragon emperor. "You are a disgrace to your clan and kind." Issei roared at him. "You want power and noting more." Issei continued. "You don't care about Rias, you only care for Rias Gremory, Heir to the Gremory clan." Issei finished and Riser snapped back.

"Who the hell do you think you are! To show up crash and embarrass such a important moment to my kind." Riser yelled back. "I will burn you to ash if you don't leave." Riser yelled back.

"Go for it Phoenix." Issei said and Riser smirked.

"Then how about a battle?" Riser asked and Issei smirked. "If you win I will call off the marriage." Riser called as gasps and whispers went around. "You lose and I got the maid." Rider said pointing to Ophis. "Do we have a deal?" Riser asked and Issei started to laugh.

"Hehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAH, it's a deal." Issei snapped back with power. "Get us to a arena and the people to the stands." Issei said and Riser had them in the arena and the rest in the stands. Rias was so taken back same with everyone else they could only watch as the elders where in terror seeing Ophis with this kid.

Battle arena

Riser stood from Issei who made it into the arena as he squared himself with Riser. The 2 glared at each other nether backing down. Issei knew that after today his life would change for forever.

"The rules are simple, there are none. The first person to submit or can't fight any longer loses." Riser told Issei who nodded his head.

"Why is he doing this?" Sirzechs who was with the adults saw Rias and her Peerage with them and he looked at Issei. "This boy must be special to challenge someone like Riser so publicly." Sirzechs told himself.

"Hopefully he can win." Asia said and they all nodded there head.

"Are you ready to die boy?" Riser asked and Issei smirked.

"Death is my best friend." Issei said as Riser shot a huge ball of fire as Issei jumped into the air as he slammed his fist together causing gasps seeing Ddraig's magical circle.

"CRIMSON DRAGON: IORN FIST." Issei roared as he came down and punch Riser with his crimson flames burning his suit and skin and sending him flying back.

"No it can't be." Sirzechs thought as all the elders where shocked to see someone use the magic of the crimson dragon. "This has to be a nightmare." He thought but it only got worse when Issei slammed his fist together and smirked.

"ITS TIME FOR YOU ALL TO BE REMINDED WHO THE TRUE APEX PREDATOR IS." Issei roared as his crimson aura exploded over his body. "LETS DO THIS DDRAIG."

"CRIMSON DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER." Ddraig roared and everyone went pale when dragon armor quickly covered Issei body.

"It's time for you to die." Issei visor covered his face as he flew at blinding speeds and sent riser into the wall. He quickly picked him up slamming him back into it kneeing him in the gut then breaking his arm.

"Ahhhhhhh." Riser roared in pain as issei threw him in the air and his helmet deactivated as he took a deep breath.

"CRIMSON DRAGON: ROARRRRRRRRR." Issei yelled as his crimson fire with green lighting shot down obliterating Riser as it caused a huge explosion and Ophis used her powers to protect everyone. When the dust settled you could see a severely beaten Riser who couldn't move.

"Check mate." Issei said smirking as he watched Risers body get pulled out of the arena. "ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." Issei let out a powerful dragon roar as his armor vanished and he fell from the sky then stood up and smirked, looking up to Rias and everyone they all looked terrified but Rias and her group looked shocked. "Now the world will know the crimson dragon emperor is back."

Boooom new chapter like comment share and as as always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT