CHAPTER 134: What do you plan to do?

——-

In Jade Condos’ highest floor. The atmosphere inside penthouse 1503 was very stiff. As if a dark cloud had suddenly floated in.

Inu roamed around the place with his ears listening attentively for any unknown movements. He has been on guard ever since his mommy left. Every time she says ’stráž’, he knows that something dangerous happened.

*click*

He runs from the study room and stops besides the couch. Hiding himself as he watch the front door closely without making a sound.

Seeing the door open, he jumps out. His chest stuck out and his posture ready for attack.

"Grrrr— wroof!!"

"It’s just me, little guy."

A deep voice sounds from behind the door and a tall mighty figure comes to view.

"Grrr...."

Inu growls until he sees the person clearly. Seeing the evil peasant, he calms down a bit. Looking at the man, he turns around and continues to keep watch.

His mommy isn’t back yet, so he still can’t let his guard down.

"....."

Lu Tian did not know whether to laugh or cry. He found the Samoyed’s temperament right now is different from the one before.. like a very well trained dog in the field.

Ignoring the thought, he takes his shoes off. As he does so, he looks around the living room, then to the kitchen.

Not seeing the only person he had hoped to see, he frown. Quickly, taking big steps he checks all the room in the penthouse.

Before he left, she was here and didn’t say anything about leaving..

Lu Tian walks to the living room and looks at Inu, "Where is my wife?"

"Wroof!"

Inu answers and flung his head with attitude as he continue his task. His expression saying, ’As if I would tell you!’

"...."

Lu Tian was dumbfounded at the Samoyed, especially at himself. Did he really just ask a dog where his wife is? Uhhh...

Shaking his head, he walks back to the bedroom. He was disappointed in not being able to see her the moment he opened the door...

Where could she have gone?

Looking down at his clothes, he lift his arm and sniff his sleeve. His brows furrow more. Walking faster to the bedroom, he grabs a set of new clothes and enters the bathroom.

Earlier, during their unauthorized black operation, neither he or his team shot at the enemy. Except that time he sent a bullet to Ti Lung. However, entering the blood bath place, the stench of blood clung onto him.

Removing each piece of his clothes, he enters the shower and cleans himself. He doesn’t want his wife to return and smell blood on him. She is too innocent and pure to know the other him.

*sssshhhhaaaaa*

As the shower running sounds from the bedroom, Inu stood in the hallway. He stare in the direction Lu Tian had gone. For some unknown reason, he had smelt blood.

———-

Outside, Yue Ling push the door open to Jade Condos’ lobby. Looking at the empty front desk, she felt a wave of sadness dull on her again.

Walking in, she looks at the elevator. She didn’t feel like going up yet. Seeing a long bench facing the desk, she decides to sit down for a bit.

Usually, Ting would have greeted her the moment she walks in. However... even if everything had happened today, it feels so different not seeing him. His usual cheerful smile... Will that smile fade from now on?