CHAPTER 157: Peace and quiet

---

[WARNING: It's snu snu time! You've been warned!]

---

When they reached the bedroom. Lu Tian gently tossed Yue Ling onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He began kissing down her neck as he undress her until she had nothing on. His lips brushed her shoulder and down to her breasts, his tongue gently caressing her nipples.

Unknowingly to Yue Ling, while he was undressing her, she was undressing him. She finally realized what she was doing when her hand brush against something hard. Her face redden as her eyes widen in surprise.

Slowly, Lu Tian pulled away. Lifting his head, he looks into her eyes. His eyes filled with burning desire to take her right away, but he doesn't. He caressed her body with his hands, trying to keep control himself, yet, at the same time teasing her.

"Should I stop?"

Yue Ling blush as she stare into his eyes. She swore, Lu Tian's eyes were dark like a black hole, always drawing her deeply into the abyss. Feeling as if her body had shrunk into the bed, she shook her head.

"No.. don't stop...."

Hearing her answer, Lu Tian felt the dragon below awaken more. He lower his head and kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose, her lips, then traveling down to her ear lobe. She could hear his breathing become faster.

"Tian... " she calls out to him with a voice full of passion.

Swiftly, but ever so gently, she felt his cold hard on slide between her as he parted her legs. He looks at her, making sure she was okay and slowly slid himself in her.

"Ahh~"

Yue Ling sucks in a mouthful of air as his coldness spread her. Lu Tian leaned down as his head rested in the crook of her neck. His breathing became heavy as he slid himself in and out of her.

"Ah~! Tian~!"

She screamed in passion. The king sized bed lightly shook with their intimate act.

"You're so beautiful, Yue Ling..."

Lu Tian whisper into her neck, pushing himself deeper inside of me. She flinched biting her lower lip to keep from gasping again. Her movement was one that was not missed by Lu Tian. But he did not stop, he lift her legs and put them over his shoulder. Trusting harder into her. His eyes full of list and passion as he watch her.

"Ahn~!"

She gasped a loud moaned. His hands massage her breasts as he plunge her deeper.

Lu Tian's face lower to hers, his lips met hers with his tongue caressing her lips and the inside of her mouth. Yue Ling closed her eyes tightly grabbing and scratching at his broad and granite back.

Pulling his lip away, he gently set her legs down. He rolled over positioning her on top of him. Their bodies never disconnecting. They were one as Yue Ling sat up on him. His dragon going deeper inside of her.

"Nn.." She sobbed a moan.

"Its ok, love." Lu Tian groan a whisper. Taking her hips firmly in his hands, he slowly bounce her up and down on him.

Looking at beautiful face, he slowly moves his left hand from her hip and slides it down between her legs. His fingers gently teasing around her little nub.

"Ahh~ T-Tian, n-n~!"

She tremble at his sudden gesture. Her entire body was full of him and love. His movements were driving her mind crazy.

Moving on her own, she slam herself down on him, his fingers stroking and playing with her. Until she was gasping for air, he finally moved his hand.

His right hand held her naked and soft back, while his left hand fondle her right breast. His mouth taking in her left breast.