CHAPTER 173: Keep looking

———

"Yaaawwww—!!"

Sitting up on a messy queen sized bed, Liu Shan yawns with his mouth widely open. Getting out of bed, he does his regular routine. Wash face, brush teeth, shower and get ready for work.

Walking out of his bedroom, he wore a black dress shirt with a black cardigan buttoned over. His khaki trousers wrapped nicely around his slender legs.

Grabbing a piece of bread, he puts it in his mouth and puts on his coat. He then leaves his apartment and heads in the direction of his car.

"Good morning, Liu Shan."

A sweet and very soft voice enters his sleepy ears. Liu Shan looks up and sees his neighbor. Her brown hair was tied into a high pony tail, revealing her face. She wore a tight running outfit that framed her slim, yet curvy figure.

He takes the piece of bread out of his mouth and smiles politely.

"Good morning, Ling Na."

Not expecting another response, he walks forward to go down the stairs. Continuing on with his way, he walks pass Ling Na without looking at her. She is way out of his league and he needs to get to De L’amour.

Ling Na watched as Liu Shan walks pass her. Now looking at his back, Ling Na thought about the other night when he helped her. She had not properly thanked him.

"Liu Shan."

Just when Liu Shan took two steps down the stairs, he hears his name and stops. He sighs and turn to look at the woman.

"What is it?"

Ling Na’s cheeks flushed the moment their eyes meet. She smiles at him warmly.

"Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?"

"..."

Liu Shan stare at Ling Na with no emotions. He couldn’t put her words together. No one has ever asked him out to dinner. Well, besides his boss, but she doesn’t count.

However, looking at the woman who is out of his league, he pout his lip in thinking. He must admit, Ling Na was very pretty. Although, not as pretty as his boss, she was still a very pretty woman. When he first moved here, he had done a research on the people living in the complex building as him. He found out that his neighbor here, is a very good hearted person and she actually comes from a very rich family.

"Don’t think too much about it. I just want to treat you to dinner for helping me the other night."

Ling Na spoke with a graceful smile. Liu Shan looks at her and he thought about it. Looking at her again, he found nothing wrong with the idea. Besides he loves food and Ling Na was a nice girl.

"Alright."

"Great!"

Coming to an agreement, they exchanged numbers and where to meet. After, Liu Shan walks down the stairs and Ling Na heads to her apartment. Both individuals secretly excited for their date tonight.

—————

At Lu Corps, Lu Tian sat behind his desk. The space between his brows crease intensely as he stares at the computer screen and his finger scrolling the mouse.

After he and Yue Ling finished breakfast, they had both left for work. He was reluctant to part from her but he had to do it. His mind was set on a mission and he must get it done fast.

Scrolling through the computer he frowns more. Sighing, he leans back on his chair and closed his eyes. He’s never proposed to anyone before, let alone ask someone out on a date.