CHAPTER 136: Washing my hands

———

Staring at the man in front of her, Yue Ling felt she couldn’t breathe. His lashes were beautiful and long. This man is very alluring. Like a drug that keeps her wanting to be closer to him.

With blushing red cheeks, she gently pushes him. However, Lu Tian didn’t budge one bit. He slowly lift his head and pecks her forehead, then finally, he reluctantly let her go.

"The food is almost done."

"...."

Yue Ling bashfully nod her head and leaves the kitchen with her burning cheeks. This is too much for her poor heart to handle.

Coming to the livingroom, Inu jumps from his bed and races to his mommy. His expression full of loving and cheer.

"How’s my baby? You did a great job!"

Yue Ling stroke Inu’s soft fur and scratch the back of his ears. She loves her furry baby the most. Rubbing her head against Inu’s, she tells him how much she loves him.

"I love my baby the most!"

In the kitchen, Lu Tian frown when he heard Yue Ling say Inu did a job. He didn’t hear her tell him to do any tricks or anything that resulted in a praise. Then, hearing his wife express her love to the enemy, Lu Tian’s brows furrow more. His hand tightens on the wooden cooking utensil.

She doesn’t praise and tell him she loves him!

*snap*

Hearing the sound of wood snapping, Yue Ling turn her head to the kitchen. She frown and stands up. Walking in the direction of the kitchen, she sees Lu Tian standing in front of the sink. The sink water was on and his broad back was facing her. Walking to him, she tilt her head trying to see what he is doing. However, Lu Tian slightly moves his body and blocks her view.

"...."

Seeing this, Yue Ling narrows her eyes in suspicion. She lift her hand and pinch his waist.

"Nn."

Lu Tian winch at the sudden pinch. He looks at Yue Ling and glares at her with bullets. No one has ever done a childish move as to pinch him! Yet, she dares to! If it was someone else, he would have put a bullet to their head.

He takes a deep breath and continues what he was doing.

Yue Ling stare at the man, now she is very curious. Just what is he doing that he won’t let her see?

"What are you doing?"

She ask him like a noisy kid, bugging someone. Lu Tian glance at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Nothing. Just washing my hands."

"What are you doing now?"

"Still washing my hands."

"I see..."

Yue Ling squint her eyes more. Did he really think she was an idiot? She heard the sound already. If she looks from the other side, there’s no doubt he’d block her again. Pursing her lips, she thinks of an idea.

Watching him attentively, she walks to the stove, and switch the fire off. She curl her lips upwards as she thought of something.

"Ouch—"

Just like her plan, Lu Tian quickly turn slightly around to her.

"What’s wrong? Did you get burn?"

Seeing him do so, Yue Ling quickly moves. Ignoring his naked upper body, she wrap her arms around his waist and adjust her body under his arm.

"...."