MAGOS ACADEMY

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀꜱ

ᴛᴡᴏ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀꜱ. ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴏꜰꜰ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ. ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜʀɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ.

Estelle Willow is fortunate enough to have her lucky number, one, the number of new beginnings and opportunities, constantly appear in her life. She saw this as the spiritual realms' way of instructing her to keep manifesting in order for positive things to happen in the physical realm.

Her upbringing in a small village has impacted who she is now. A sharp-witted, benevolent young lady who spends her time sitting on the acacia tree behind their tavern. The way she scrutinizes her neighbors, one may think that she's a spy of some sort. Estelle knows everyone and everything in her village. After all, she's one of Alverton's brightest locals. But when a raven unexpectedly delivered a letter to their tavern, she was unsure of what to do next.

As fast as she finished one novel in one sitting, Estelle's life took a turn, both for the better and for worse. Forced to compete in one of the most dangerous tournaments in the world, she sought solace in one of her competitors, Maximilian Arce. Together with her newfound friend, Amedee Faralei, and her two classmates, Zachary Elorza and Samira Herdana, the five of them take part in the tournament with only three things in mind: be the champion; have eternal glory; and, finally, be the one who will hold the magician's card.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MAGOS ACADEMY: The Magician's card
VervetyElla_

G E N R E
Teen Fiction, Fantasy

S T A T U S
Ongoing

D A T E  P U B L I S H E D
05 21 2022

D A T E  E N D E D
xx xx xxxx

D I S C L A I M E R
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

C O P Y  R I G H T ©️
2022 by @VervetyElla_ / Elaine CC

A L L  R I G H T S  R E S E R V E D
This Book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of quotations in a book review.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───