Chapter 1

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was late to class again. For the sixth time in a row that month she had overslept. In that sleepy haze, she grabbed her sister's bag instead of her own, seeing as her sister had a free period for the day instead of English class, she would sleep in an extra ten minutes than usual. The black bag's keychain of a tiny sword rattled as Marinette clawed her way up to the stairs where Alya was standing.

"Loving the new bag girl, did you make it?" The red-head complimented.

"New bag? What do you-" Marinette pulled the bag off her back and let out a groan, "I grabbed Y/n's bag by mistake!"

"Y/n?" Adrien piped in, curious about this supicious person.

"O-oh Adrien! Y/n is my older sister, I grabbed her bag this morning while running late... She has a free period this morning because her English teacher is getting a surgery, so she's sleeping in for ten minutes. She's on the fencing and volleyball teams, I thought you knew about her already?"

"She fences too?! That's so cool, I usually only hang out with Kagami. Oh! I forgot to tell you guys but my cousin Felix is going to school with us for a while. He'll be here soon, he's not used to the timezones yet," The blonde explained, an elbow resting on Nino's shoulder.

"That's totally cool Adrien!" Alya smiled, patting him on the back.

"Is that him dude?" Nino asked, pointing towards a stark black limousine.

Adrien nodded as Felix got out of the car in his usual monotoned colored suit, styling one of Gabriel's designer bags for school. No doubt his mother got a kick out of him going to a more public setting for schooling. Girl's drooled, swooning as Felix made his way to Adrien. Felix stood beside his cousin, eyeing his friends. They didn't suit Adrien at all.

"Hey Felix, this is Marinette, that's Alya and this is my best bro Nino," He introduced,  a smile gracing his sweet face. Felix gave a small wave, completely uninterested with the notion of Adrien's friends.

Infact, he wanted this day to be completely over with. So he headed to classes early, and then remembered he had no idea where the first one was. So, he pulled out his schedule and began searching for room 086.