Chapter 2

Y/n yawned, finally waking up from her extra ten minute slumber. She smiled to herself, happily readying her shower. That ten minutes worked wonders for her current mental state. She was swamped with practices and homework, it heavily alleviated her stress. She hummed along to Niki Minaj's Super Bass, her childhood music taste always made her super happy. The songs she listened to gave her massive amounts of seratonin, and she could tell today was going to be a good day. She grinned, grabbing her shampoo bottle and singing the chorus.

She climbed out of the warm waters and got ready for school, she headed downstairs and decided to make breakfast for herself and Marinette's friends. Knowing her sister she probably stole her stuff on accident when Y/n wasn't there to give it to her like usual. She kissed her mother's cheek good morning, like she always did and headed down to the bakery. Y/n stole a few croissants and some other breads, then returned to the kitchen upstairs to make several stuffed omlettes. Marinette's favorite breakfast food and of course some bacon. She staked the food up in a few containers and shoved them into an extra bag.

She grabbed her fencing and volleyball gear bags and Marinette's school bag.

"I'm off Mama, Papa! I love you!"

"Have a good day Y/n!" Mr. Dupain shouted back from the bakery kitchen.

She smiled, walking across the clear streets around Françoise Dupont and her family's bakery. She slid open the dark green doors of her school, students greeting her as she made her way to room 086.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette boredly taped her pen against the desk as she listened to the talk of her friends during homeroom, right before a familiar phase of knocking was heard. The bluenette's eyes lit up, Y/n was here. Ms. Bustier opened the door and Marinette literally jumped upin her seat.

"Ms. Dupain-Cheng Senior? What in the world are you doing here?" Asked the red-haired teacher.

"My sweet little Marin switched our bags this morning, I'm just here to deliver her things and some food to her little squad. Is that alright Miss?" She explained, a smile on her face as she met her sister's sweet bluebell eyes.

"Alright, do you think you could do me a favor while your here?"

"Not a problem, Mademoiselle. Here ya go, Blue Jay." Y/n handed Marinette the food and her bag, "There's enough for you and your friends. Eat up, I made your favorite."

Marinette was so happy, Alya gave a cheer. The bluenette had no idea what she would do without her older sister.

"Since you have a free period most of the morning, Miss Dupain-Cheng Senior, would you kindly show our new student Felix around the school?"

"Sure, I don't mind one bit. Alright, come on kid stand up, we got a tour to get going." She said cheerily.

Felix stood up in all his, tall and brooding blonde glory. Y/n's eyes sparkled, he had great taste in fashion. Any kid who came to school in a full on suit was an immediate canidate for a friend in Y/n's eyes. This guy was interesting.

"Follow me, if you please."

"That was the plan," He mutterted.

She snickered closing the classroom door from the outside, "Spunky ain't ya kid? I like you, pretty boy. Let's be friend's."