Chapter 28 (The Beginning of the End)

"Target Located, Purple Tigress. Rena Rouge, target spotted at Eiffel Tower, repeat spotted at Eiffel Tower." Mylene informed, her, Ivan and Rose hidden in the shadows.

"Understood, message recieved. Transmitting Ladybug's orders; stand on guard at all times, don't get caught in the cross fire, and remain out of sight. Rena, move in." Juleka relayed.

"Yes ma'am. Comensing operation: I.M. Rescue case. Part 2." She said. Alya waved towards Marc and Nathaniel, motioning for them to bring her the camera and her tools.

Luckily the Dupain-Cheng's didn't live too far away from the Tower, but it was by no means in walking distance. Alya didn't want to get too close, so she stayed in a park close enough to get clear footage but not near enough for her team to be in danger.

Sabrina and Chloe were the third part of the plan and they went out to provoke Y/n before Luka and Axis would calm her down.

"Oh look Sabrina, it's that crazy lunatic Y/n! Using her pity party as a way to get akumatized," Chloe taunted.

Sabrina followed along, "You are so right, Chloe! She's just so pathetic, no one cares about her worthless family or her dumb dream."

"That's not very nice of you to say.." Y/n appeared, a playful pout on her lips, "You guys are so mean. Don't worry! I'll make you understand!"

Insanity's black and white gloved hands held Sabrina's chin, a gentle peck placed on the girl's temple. Sabrina errupted into terrible sobs of pain. She feel to the ground, Y/n's devious smirk only adding to Chloe's fear.

"Do you get it now, my lovvely subject? Do you understand the suffering of loosing the one person in the world made to be by your sid? It's like loosing your precious, Chloe! We shan't have that now, shall we?" Y/n instructed.

Sabrina's eyes became glazed, a crazed look of ecstasy painted across her usually kind features, "Oh Chloe~ Come to Sabrina! I promise no one will ever hurt you again, it'll be just the two of us. You and me forever, no more loser who judge us and look down on us or ruin your mood. You'll have everythhing you could ever want, you, my queen and me, your loyal servant forever and ever!"

Chloe screamed, her heat pounded. This was not apart of the plan, Sabrina chased after the blonde girl. The red-head capturing her companion in chains. The two of them became locked in a cage, Sabrina was cuddled up to Chloe.

"Now we'll never be apart~" She cooed.

Y/n smiled, "Perfect... I'll make sure nothing ever gets in between you two, m'kay Sabrina darling?"

"Your the best Insanity!"

"Let me out of here! RIGHT NOW, DADDY! COME SAVE ME!!" Chloe screeched.

"Oh, no one can save you Chlo. Soon all of Paris will find that out." Insanity smiled, skipping away.

"Rouge, to Purple Tigress. The Film has been captured, it went without a hitch. It's on it's way-"

"Oh? I knew you were filming me, haha!" A second Insanity appeared, no doubt the work of the mouse miraculous. The girl pointed towards a second cage beside Sabrina's, one that had been hidden. One with Luka and Axis inside, with Axis being the crazy one and Luka being the calmer captee.

"So it was the fox instead of the mouse?" Alya said, "Well it sucks that you are too late! I sent the video to Juleka and Marc and Nathaniel are already halfway back with camera. You fell for it!"

"Oh, I most certainly did not. You are such a pretty liar, Alya. I'll help you get your truthful love with you forever," She said, kissing the girl's cheek.

Alya fell to the ground in misery like Sabrina, Axis and Marc before her. Her once beautiful orbs now colorless.

"Nino~" She cackled, running towards the Bakery.

"Purple Tigress to Ladybug: Alya, Sabrina and Axis have been hit by insanity. Footage has been recovered, continue with the plan?"

"Continue with the plan, repeat continue with the plan." Ladybug informed, her eyes meeting Cat Noir's- no Adrien's.

She had waited so long for the two to finally be safe and meet, yet these weren't the circumstances she had wished for. Part of her was still happy her Kitty was Adrien.

"My Lady... what do you think of me? Now that you know?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Marinette blushed, "Well... I still think of you as my partner. Your still my friend, like you've always been. It's just... I feel really terribly for all the times I've turned you down and treated you terribly- I felt bad before! But, I feel worse because everytime I turned you down, I was turning down Cat Noir for Adrien not kowing you were the same person and... I just-"

"Really?! I'm the guy you've been turning Cat Noir down for this whole time??" Adrien laughed, "Who would've though it would come to this? That's so great, atleast I know you like me."

"What about Marinette.. do you like her or Ladybug?" The bluenette questioned.

"If I'm being honest, I liked both of you. Ladybug made me happy, she gives me this feeling of freedom like I never knew before and Marinette, she is so kind and funny and talented. Marinette makes me happy, Ladybug makes me happy. You make me so happy and I love you for it."

"Aw~ so cute, Ladybug and Kitty Noir. I'll make sure you two are together forever, Netta and Andri!" Y/n giggled, her lips puckered to kiss Marinette on the cheek.

She dodged.

"Alya~ Keep our friend still please, then Nino is all yours!" Y/n commanded.

Marinette was grabbed and forced towards her sister, Y/n ripped the Ladybug Miraculous from her younger counterpart's ears and left a gentle grace of lips on her cheek.

Hawkmoth cackled, finally! HE HAD WON! FINALLY!

"Tikki, spots on!" Y/n gleefully shouted, transforming herself.

Within seconds, Marinette had tore off Adrien's ring and captured him in golden chains. The two together forever.