Chapter 21 (Summer Chapters)

Y/n clutched the invitation between her teeth, doing her absolute best to escape the angry akumatized Lila who recieved no such invite to the Agreste Summer Ball. She had lied to the entire school about her family's close relations to the Agreste's, hence her modeling job as Adrien's female companion. This was a low blow to her reputation, she lost her job for the family soon after for no apprarent reason, leading to her akumatization only two days before the ball.

Knowing Gabriel, he probably couldn't care less that an ex-employee was turned into a raging super-villian because of his choices, instead ball prep had continued despite Lila's anger filled tantrum that nearly destroyed half the city. Seems like Agreste Sr. couldn't give two shits, the idea of Gabriel himself saying that made Y/n snort.

Lila simmered, "THINK IT'S FUNNY DUPAIN-CHENG? I'LL SHOW YOU HOW FUNNY YOU LOOK WHEN I RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

Y/n covered her mouth to hide her outburst of laughter as the gigantic girl chased her through the city streets, stabbing at the ground with a magnificently huge staff. Y/n evaded to the best of her abilities until Viperion snuck her onto a rooftop with Ladybug. She couldn't hold it in any longer, she erupted into various fits of joy, tears streaming down her face as Viperion held her so she woudn't fall.

She patted his chest, thanking him as she finally died down. He set her on her feet, Ladybug and the other's preoccupied Lila and the snake hero soon joined them after making sure his friend was alright. Y/n took a seat and watched the show from her spot on the rooftops, the view of Paris were gorgeous. She made a mental note to visit the Eiffel Tower more, the girl marvelled at her city. She sighed, opening up her mind to her twin in this moment of tranquility. She wondered, for the first time in so long what he would think about the views of France.

Where would he like to go, would he like the Louve or the Notre-Dame more? Thousands of questions ran through her head...

"Miss Dupain-Cheng?" Purple Tigress was infront of Y/n, calling for her.

"Oh, yes? My apologies, I was deep in thought." The girl replied.

"Would you like to go home now, since the villain has been defeated? I'd be happy to escort you," Tigress asked.

The h/c-nette smiled and gave a quick nod of her head. Tigress lent a hand to her friend's sister, taking her in her arms as gently as she could as the made their way towards Y/n's home. The girl was dropped off at the Marinette's balcony.

"Thanks so much for bringing me home, Ms. Tigress and thank you for helping keep our beautiful city safe."

She dissapeared into Marinette's room, her eyes draping over the mess that was her sister's business. She decided to help clean up a bit, she knew a bit about sewing and designs from listening to her sister's rambling's when she was stressed. So, the sweet sister started her assitance by organizing the orders based on alphabetical orders. Marinette mainly used knits and cottons, she crocheted in her free time. She lined order certificates out on an extra cork board so Marinette had a clear view of everything she needed. Y/n decided she'd package the things that need to be shipped out while she waited for her bluenette kin was out and about looking for new fabrics. She grabbed the complete requests and properly packaged them the wa she saw her sister do so many times.

The space was much cleaner when Marinette returned, a piping hot coffee and a snack waiting on the cleaned off counter that was now neat. Her desgin books and sewing materials arranged in the exact way the girl liked them. This was no doubt the work of her older sister, she smiled at the stacks of filled commissions. She had been so busy she hadn't been able to do everything she needed to, she was heavily grateful for her sibling. Now, she could focus on making dresses for her classmates for the Agreste Event. He had expanded his horizons to teen fashion, and Adrien had helped compile the guest list. Thus leading to all of his friend's being able to attend, along with influencial teenagers. Such as Chloe, Prince Ali, Aurora Beaurel, Clara Nightingale, Mirell Caquet, and eventually Lila. Marinette soon got to work, sewing long into the night to perfect each dress for all of her female classmates.