April BotM

I wish that I had an April Fools joke for you today, but alas, it's dangerously close to April 2nd already, so I won't bother beating around the bush. This BotM will be due on May 1st, 2022 by 5pm ET. You may ask for a 2-day extension before this date, but for full consideration for the May BotM, you do need to complete this one in time.

Please read the April BotM before the due date (5/1). If you were a member (not a seedling) in Bloom 53 you are required to read the BotM. Failure to do so will result in a strike. Some people who weren't eligible last month did it anyway, so please pay attention to this info to make sure you're not doing more work than you have to! Believe me, it's better for all of us.

Also, a few of you forgot to comment "Done" last time, which is an absolute must. I don't typically bother checking your comments if you don't say you're done, which means you will get a strike. None of us want that, so just remember to do it the second you finish your comments. 

-

How to be the next BotM?

The BotM is determined by the past four blooms (Blooms 49, 50, 51, 52) and the previous BotM (in this case, the March BotM). The previous BotM is the most important and, ultimately, what we look at when deciding the next Reviewer of the Month to have their book featured. Your comments must meet our standard requirements and provide adequate feedback to the writer. Remember, only one can be the BotM, so try to make your feedback stand out.

I was impressed with your comments overall on this past BotM! Just try to remember to say something different than the people before you if you can. Remember, our "Comments" chapter is here to help you! But many of you were very qualified for this month, and honestly it was more or less a coin toss. Next month can be your month!

Example:

Bloom #1 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #2 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #3 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #4 (10% of the point consideration)

Previous BotM (60% of the point consideration)

-

🌻BotM Winner🌻

Without further ado, please give charlottemallory a big round of applause to for being our April Book of the Month winner! Your book:

The Wolves of Harland

Is the winner for April

Is the winner for April. Your comments were the most helpful and detailed over the past month. Please PM SunflowerCommunity to claim your April BotM sticker and banner.

-

Everyone Else

You must read 2 chapters of "The Wolves of Harland" and leave the proper amount of feedback and comments. The requirements are the same as our standard bloom requirements. Please complete this by May 1st, 2022 and comment "Done" below or you will receive a strike.

You may ask for a 2-day extension if needed, but you must ask before it is due. If you were a member in Bloom 53 this applies to you, otherwise, you do not have to read the BotM for April.

-

**Please do not automatically read the Book of the Month. ONLY those in Bloom 53 are required to read the BotM for April**