Thanksgiving Break: Nov 20 - Nov 26

🌻

Hello, Sunflowers!

There will be no bloom this week because it's Thanksgiving Break! We hope you enjoy the break, and a regular bloom will be posted next week, as per usual, on Sunday. 

Please use this week off to finish missing assignments. Below is a list of those on extensions and with missing assignments as a reminder if you are on those lists. If you don't have any missing assignments, relax! 

As a reminder, the November BotM has been posted. So, if you were an active member in Bloom 83 (including members with hiatuses, strikes and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings), and you are yet to read 2 chapters from that book, please go ahead and do it. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension. However, as usual, you will only be considered for the December BotM if you finish it within the deadline.

See you next week!

🌻 Missing Assignments 🌻

This means you have not asked for an extension or hiatus and have an outstanding assignment to complete. We have included the bloom that this assignment is from to help everyone find their previous assignments easier. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

Nomsaeskomercy - Bloom 76

ShikaDreamer108 - Bloom 76

Mystiqueish - Bloom 77

samihaahmad20 - Bloom 79

thepearlverse - Bloom 81

LucyAnnWrites - Bloom 81

cowardlydawg - Bloom 82

charlottemallory - Bloom 84

juanito-frio - Bloom 85

Moon_G0ddess - Bloom 85

-

🌻 Extension 🌻

Extensions are extra weeks to complete your outstanding assignments. Extensions are given to those who ask for them on a week-by-week basis. The maximum amount of consecutive extensions that can be granted is 2 weeks. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

Week 1: raemythandersonwrites 

Week 2: Priscillawrites18 

-

🌻