Winter Break: Dec 18 - Jan 7

🌻🌻

Hello everyone! As it is exam season and winter break is closing in, the Sunflower Book Club will be going on a winter break until January 7th (and potentially longer since I will be out of town in January). If you have exams or celebrate the holidays, we hope everything goes well and that you get a chance to relax! If you are on extension or have missing assignments, your name is listed below as a reminder. All members from Bloom 86 (except seedlings) are still expected to finish the BotM before or on December 31, 2022. If needed, you can request for a two-day extension for the BotM.

Important announcement:  We are hard-pressed for both comment-checkers and an overall admin of the Book Club. If interested, please PM SunflowerCommunity account. 

___

🌻 Missing Assignments 🌻

This means you have not asked for an extension or hiatus and have an outstanding assignment to complete. We have included the bloom that this assignment is from to help everyone find their previous assignments easier. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

samihaahmad20 - Bloom 79

thepearlverse - Bloom 81

LucyAnnWrites - Bloom 81

cowardlydawg - Bloom 82

Priscillawrites18 - Bloom 83

charlottemallory - Bloom 84

Moon_G0ddess - Bloom 86

ogboso - Bloom 86

DisneyChick17 - Bloom 87

vanessallosa - Bloom 88

-

🌻 Extension 🌻

Extensions are extra weeks to complete your outstanding assignments. Extensions are given to those who ask for them on a week-by-week basis. The maximum amount of consecutive extensions that can be granted is 2 weeks. Comment next to your name in this chapter once you complete your assignment.

Week 1: None.

Week 2: -catchingbutterflieskingakim100 

-

🌻 Hiatus 🌻

Hiatus lasts up to 4 weeks. You must ask to be placed on hiatus and you must be finished with your assignments. If you are currently on hiatus and wish to rejoin the club and be paired in the upcoming bloom, please PM the account.

Week 1: kingakim100taicardi 

Week 2: None.

Week 3: raemythcocoamelon23Sizzling__Soul 

Week 4: None

🌻🌻