33

Harry took a shower early Saturday morning. He wanted to be all clean for tonight. Why? He didn't know- he just really wanted to look and smell nice. Like Louis. He couldn't stop thinking about Louis' scent on those pillows. Why? He didn't know the answer to that either. He just kept pushing that thought away.

Around 12, he was eating cut up fruit in a small Tupperware bowl. Strawberries, pineapple, and pears. He was smiling to himself as he popped a piece of fruit into his mouth and enjoyed the flavor.

He started humming quietly as he chewed. He looked like a kid, sitting with his legs under him in his bedroom floor. His journal next to him on the floor, a mechanical pencil laying by it. 

His bedroom door suddenly opened. He looked up, surprised, midchew, and seen his blonde friend poking his head in.

"Hi" Niall grinned then opened the door fully. Behind him was Liam, a footie player, also sortof Harry's friend

"Hey, Harry" Liam greeted him politely

First thing Harry noticed was that they were both wearing their footie uniforms. Oh, yeah. Today was a practice.

"Hi" Harry swallowed his piece of pineapple and pushed his journal discreetly back so it was hidden under his bed.

"We wanted to take you out, shopping, so we could get you a brand new outfit." Niall announces

"I don't have the money for that" Harry frowns

"We're paying. We need you to look extra sexy tonight, so, we're come on" Liam grins

Harry pops half a strawberry into his mouth and chews.

"You can eat your fruit in the car, H" Niall giggles

Harry smiles at that and gladly stands, small bowl of fruit in hand, and moves forwards to hug both boys

They laugh and hug the green eyed boy back

"let's go. We've still gotta get set up back at the house aswell."

"It's only noon" Harry frowns

"It'll take 30 minutes to get to the mall, 3 hours to shop, and about 30 minutes to my place. Then it'll be 4. We need to be set up by 7. Guests start arriving at 7:30-8:00"

Harry gasps and almosts chokes on a pear

"Louis will be there at 8!" 

"Yep. Zayn's bringing him"