A Knight's Help (Puffball! Meta Knight X Lost! Human! Child! Reader)

(Last Modified: April 19th, 2022)

It was a beautiful and safe day in dreamland, just as every cappy had hoped.

It was a bright Sunday afternoon, and tiff and tuff came out to play some baseball, while Kirby went for a walk across dreamland.

For a while, Tiff and Tuff were playing baseball. "tuff, my stomach is empty, I think we should go back home and eat for a while." With a serious expression, Tiff said. The game halted for a few seconds, and Tiff expected Tuff to say yes, but he didn't. "no way!" Tuff chuckled before striking the ball once again.

Tiff purposefully missed the ball in order to bring the game to a halt. "Really?" you missed the ball, dude?" Tuff stated it with a maniacal expression and tone. "I'm just hungry." Tiff stated.

"Fine." Tuff growled and continued, "but we'll resume the game shortly." He stated. "That sounds great to me." Tiff stated. they were ready to leave the field when they noticed Kirby on the way.

"Poyo Poyo!" He stated with a serious expression on his face, clearly distressed. "What's the matter, Kirby?" Tuff stated, and Tiff nodded. Kirby glanced up and tried to explain the situation to them, even though he didn't had a mouth and hands to explain. Tiff and Tuff turned around and stared up, just like what Kirby did.

A black hole just appeared in the sky, and then they went speechless, as Tiff did a "o" face.

A human fell through the black hole and slumped heavily on the top of a tree, before the tree shook off the human and flew them towards the beach near the waves.

The human looked dead and hurt.

Before tiff and tuff carried kirby and all was running to the beach, "do you think that they're a monster." Tiff said to tuff. "Maybe, they look so different and huge." Tuff said in reply.

When they got a better look at the suffering and struggling figure in the sand, Kirby said loudly and bitterly, "POYO!" Kirby was probably traumatised by seeing that because he had never seen something so bloody before.

Can't blame him though.

Blood was gushing out of their face, bruises and marks were covered around their legs and a bloody big gash on their back, they were in a big fall.. the black hole looked like big pain, what was even the backstory?

Tiff and Tuff were cautiously approaching the child human when Kirby raced up to it and tried to drag it. "What are you doing, Kirby?" Tiff stated this before further studying the corpse and determining that it seemed to be a boy/girl with [H/C] hair, and a child. "It doesn't appear like a monster to me; it looks like one of those strange creatures from the planet called Earth." Tuff said.

"What's happening on here?" Before they all turned around, a Spanish voice remarked. "Sir Meta Knight," Tiff stated. While tiff, tuff, and Kirby moved out of the path, Meta knight stepped closer to the body. "Suspicious, let's take them to the village... we'll talk about it later." Tiff and tuff both hurried back to the hamlet, as did Kirby, before Meta knight used his wings and picked up the corpse with him, putting the human on top of their head instead of dragging it out of the sand, surprisingly the human was not that heavy as expected, he had to be careful to not make [Y/N] fall off his head, as he had perfect balance though.

~

2 hours later, the human was laying in a bed, that is meta knight's.

The human opened their eyes, before processing what the fuck just happened when getting sucked into the black home.

They had a headache, they were having difficulty breathing and felt a lot of blood on the outside of their body, their eyes hurt and it was difficult to swallow, and their heart was racing. It was horrifying... the child human was quietly groaning in misery.