A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted! Reader) Part 1

(Last Modified: May 9th, 2022)

~

"This is silly, now why do i have the sense of feeling like I'm not at home?" You muttered to yourself, as you slowly opened your eyes.. it was the first times and witness that you weren't home.. you didn't remember anything, but although only your name..

You were laying in the grass, surrounded by a forest, with vines connecting to the trees and the ground, you took a peek on yourself and one of the vines was wrapped around your leg. "Eeek!" you cried, attempting to free yourself from the vine.. you've tried multiple times before feeling a sense of giving up, so you did.

You get bad eyesight at the morning, but you can see well that a vine has been stuck on your leg.. you were staring deeply in thought, and it's sun rise, and this doesn't look like your place called earth.

You need to do something, you were inspecting around the area without moving a bit, you were curious on what was under those woods, soon you observed a unused dagger not by far, maybe if your lucky, than you could obtain it and cut the vines, but how would you do that.

You were stressed by this situation, but luckily for you.. something popped out of the mind, you could use a large stick to get it, like moving the dagger with the stick, and get it close to your side.

So you first found was a thin stick, but than you found a big one.. so you took that, and fished for the item, soon you've reached the dagger and placed it next to you, although you know that you better be careful.

You took the dagger, and took a attempt on cutting the vines, but before you knew.. the vine moved.

So it's alive now.

More vines soon went on your way, and than you yelped and shouted before it tapes your mouth.. this world is weird, why are there vines coming at your way.. is this even normal in earth, well, are you in earth.

You shook your body hardly.. trying to kick away the vines, and noticed a man figure with yellow eyes.. your eyes shifted to him, you got distracted and the vines pulled you away, "AAHHH WTF" you screamed.

The man was running aswell, through your direction passing the speed of the vines, and before you knew it, he ran to your way and cuts the vines by himself using a yellow shiny weapon.. he panted before looking at you, as you weren't looking at him but looking in the center with a frightened "o" face.. you turned around to him.

He disappeared.

Before you could get to say thanks.

You scratched your head, and turned around to a path that leaves the forest..

Why did you woke up in a forest anyway, you thought to yourself.. you gained a bit of flashbacks afterwards.

Your dad gets the access to travel through many universes.. once like yesterday he took you with him and travelled with him, and decided to spend more time with you.. choosing a ship as the exploration vehicle.. but at a random moment, the ship started to do weird things and fell somewhere.. the last memory you remembered was closing your eyes and didn't even knew where your dad went.

Now your stuck here, in a random universe.. not knowing where the fuck your dad went, and a knight figure just recently saved you, and this world looks a lot more beautiful and feels scary in the same time.. a place where maybe both monsters and magic exist, like some sort of good edited film..

You awfully sighed, and strolled out of the forest.. you hope to meet friends here.

~

[Y/N]'s turn to have their perspective: